Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Shia Lebeouf has fucking lost it.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/06/shia-l...-racist-drunk/

Shia LaBeouf got kicked out of an L.A. bowling alley Wednesday night after freaking out on a bartender, calling him a "f***ing racist."
    Shia was at Pinz in Studio City and according to one eyewitness, he was there for 3 hours pounding back beers.
    We're told Shia got rowdy in Jerry's Deli, which is connected to Pinz, and got into a verbal altercation when the staff told him to leave. We've obtained additional video that shows Shia was going off about a bartender refusing to serve him french fries. French fries.
    You have to go to TMZ's site to watch the video but it's worth it. Jesus christ I don't know what the hell is going through his head right now. I'm hoping this is the last we're going to hear from him. He's really upset that the republic of Kek took his flag.

I cannot understand why anyone would care about this.

Shia gets drunk at a bar and is kicked out for ordering french fries then calls the person who refused to serve him the fries a racist.. sounds like an average night out at a bar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Shia gets drunk at a bar and is kicked out for ordering french fries then calls the person who refused to serve him the fries a racist.. sounds like an average night out at a bar. Th
    I don't usually see people drunkenly calling the bartender racist because they're out of french fries then running out of the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    I don't usually see people drunkenly calling the bartender racist because they're out of french fries then running out of the bar.
    I mean.. when you are pounding down beers for 3 hours... worse things can happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Big deal. It says it right there that he was drunk. Drunk people get kicked out of places when the let the liquor get the best of them.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right. I've seen worse. From sober people. At McDonald's. With their kids in the car.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    I cannot understand why anyone would care about this.
    You cant understand why humans are entertained by famous folks doing crazy things that make them look foolish?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting for the next chapter in the 4Chan vs She's a LePouffe feud.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    You cant understand why humans are entertained by famous folks doing crazy things that make them look foolish?
    OP sounds less like he's entertained and more like he's triggered by Shia calling someone racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    No one cares about him except for a few alt-right nutjobs, why can't we all just have a laugh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    OP sounds less like he's entertained and more like he's triggered by Shia calling someone racist.
    No I am entertained. I think it's hysterical when someone goes around calling people racist when clearly they're not. That is my point. Which is why I linked it. So we can all laugh at him.

Why didn't they just give him his french fries, that bartender turned down a sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I think no one is triggered but PTSD folks.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that seems divided is his sanity.

French fries will not divide us!

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    That is correct. I cannot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Child actors are almost always going crazy like this, either dying because of drugs or going mental like Shia LUL

He's really upset that the republic of Kek took his flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    French fries will not divide us!
    Yeah! He lost his mind before fries, when he was chanting "he will not divide us!" in front of that 'museum'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Shia LeBeouf is a prime example that liberalism is a symptom of mental illness.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-04-12 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    That is correct. I cannot.
    oh im sorry.