Trinket question

I have looked the guide over and over and googled quiet a bit to try and find an answer myself. I am not that great at simcraft but I have ran my character through askmrmrobot a few times. What I am basically trying to find out is if it is worth using a Raid finder Draught of souls over an 880 skorp trinket. My other trinket is a 895 Might of Krosus. My characters name is Korr on Sargeras if anyone wants to take a look at the gearing I have going. Thank you guys in advance.

Draught of Souls is the best trinket you can get when used along with BC +Avatar, even if its LFR version it still deals more damage at longer fights over anything else.

Might of Krosus is literally horrible i am not even sure how it can be excused at how bad it is, maybe if it didnt have target spread damage it would have been useful, but its like a retarded version of Kil'Jaeden trinket (the legendary one).

Wear DoS + Skrop trinket.

Or if you are doing HC dungeon and the boss is gonna die in 10 seconds wear the DoS+Krosus, wear Skorp one anywhere longer.

Try swap the 895 MoK for the Draught and SIM again. For "Use" trinket, using one automatically puts the other on a 30secs cooldown (With the exception of KJ Trinket), drastically reducing its damage output.

I don't know the exact detail of your gear, but my hunch is that you'll find Skorp + DoS best in single target, and Skorp + MoK best in AoE

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    I don't know the exact detail of your gear, but my hunch is that you'll find Skorp + DoS best in single target, and Skorp + MoK best in AoE
    Damage doesnt spread, Krosus trinket is absolutely useless for any fight that will last more than the opener.

Use: Unleash a colossal slam that always critically hits, dealing 383104 Physical damage split amongst all nearby enemies. If you hit less than 3 targets, the cooldown of this ability is reduced by 15 seconds. (1 Min Cooldown)

Thanks for the responses guys I will try running Draught and the Skorp Trinket and continue praying to the RNG gods

Deleted
    Might of Krosus isn't horrible, if you look at the trinket sims in the 7.2 guide it's pretty high up there and definately higher than scorp. If you proc the 15 second cooldown reduction on it, it lines up perfectly with Odyn's Fury so you can use it on every battle cry when you're not using DoS and it hits for about a 800k-1mil which isn't bad. Plus you lose a sockeet and a decent amount of strength if you switch from 895 MoK to 880 Claw.
    Last edited by mmoc930b74716b; 2017-04-12 at 04:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Krosus Trinket is useless period after the last change to it. Hate to say it, unless you need to pad your ilvl and have no other aoe-stat trinket there's no reason to wear it.

It's pathetic that they never fixed it just like they never fixed the Cenarius trinket. Then again, they never fixed the trash before Elisande.

It's a shame they didn't make the trinket the new Mannoroth's dot-stacking trinket. After all, Krosus' tank-swap mechanic is a stacking dot.

Giant Ornamental Pearl is much better and you can cancelaura macro and explode it on-demand for massive burst aoe combined with cooldown buffs.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.