Thread: Battlefront 2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    this honestly looks good. i wish i had something that could play it.

also, i see that star fighter combat still is, and always will be, just flying in circles constantly.

So ugh I picked up Battlefront 1 on PC for $5 at my local Gamespot (they had a sale), and I can't find any multiplayer games. Based on this, not holding out hope for Battlefront 2 and it having any sort of longevity.

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    So ugh I picked up Battlefront 1 on PC for $5 at my local Gamespot (they had a sale), and I can't find any multiplayer games. Based on this, not holding out hope for Battlefront 2 and it having any sort of longevity.
    Battlefront 1 really only have a playerbase on ps4 http://swbstats.com/ i think battlefront 2 will be more popular on pc though.

Though battlefield 1 is more popular on ps4 also but still alot on pc there to. http://bf1stats.com/ i rather play my battlefield on pc with 64 players, think its capped to 40 players on consoles.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-06-15 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Battlefront 1 really only have a playerbase on ps4 http://swbstats.com/ i think battlefront 2 will be more popular on pc though.

Though battlefield 1 is more popular on ps4 also but still alot on pc there to. http://bf1stats.com/ i rather play my battlefield on pc with 64 players, think its capped to 40 players on consoles.
    seems like both consoles have a decent amount of people but yeh the pc is lacking heaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    seems like both consoles have a decent amount of people but yeh the pc is lacking heaps.
    Yeah xbox is more popular then pc to.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-06-15 at 10:23 AM.

oh, also... why do the clones not have temuera morrison's voice?

they're clones. there should be no variation in their voice.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Yeah xbox is more popular then pc to.
    Xbox has a huge population, put it this way. Star Wars fans gonna Star Wars, why do you think SWTOR hasn't gone bankrupt yet? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Will try the beta tonight, my expectations are low.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Played the beta for a while today, pretty fun imo - reminds me alot of Battlefield 2 (might be wrong though, it has been a while since playing that one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piene View Post
    Played the beta for a while today, pretty fun imo - reminds me alot of Battlefield 2 (might be wrong though, it has been a while since playing that one).
    What modes are available?

I'm not expecting much as companies like these just give small demos.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    What modes are available?

I'm not expecting much as companies like these just give small demos.
    Arcade (Single-Player Challenges, only 2 available)
    Starfighter Assault (haven't tried that one yet, it's the space-battle stuff)
    Galactic Assault (20v20 on Naboo, Defenders have to destroy a tank and/or hold enemies off the palace; Attackers have to conquer the palace; 2 Heroes each Faction available & several special units)
    and Strike (8v8 - attackers have to obtain an artifact and get it to an extraction point - no heroes and 2 special units each faction)

10+ Year Old Account