Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Curious wyrmtongue caches

so this is a FUN RNG mechanic, my friend just got a 50k nethershard procc in his free chest and another 50k procc in the next 10 he opened, he opened about another 50 for a worth of 10 mil+ AP, decided to stop now with over 80k nethershards left and hes going to use them all once he reaches ak50 for trillions of AP, meanwhile evryone else in the guild got a shit amount of 2k~ nethershards out of the chest :]

I got 2 pets , a bunch of AP and some nethershards and some orderhall resources

I've not gotten more than a couple hundred nethershards. Usually Order Hall resources (50-100) and some gold.

Deleted
    yup just straight up bullshit, how does a 50k nethershard procc even exist. now i just feel fucked over again by rng :]

Deleted
    And you had to make a new thread instead of continuing here?:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post45338609

Deleted
    its literally 4 minutes apart. when i opened the new thread it wasnt there, so yes i had to

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's these from? Not gotten anything with that amount..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    How are these chests working?
    - You have to complete the questline for the key ONCE or every time again?
    - They only appear when the mage tower is up right?
    - are they visible on the minmap?

Deleted
    theyre from the treasure hunt questline the goblin gives you, kind of like the timeless coin lootcave in MoP

Can you try to make some coherent sense, can you give any evidence even?

Quote Originally Posted by Naux View Post
    Can you try to make some coherent sense, can you give any evidence even?
    Yes, please.

What a useless thread. Trying to convince us "your friend" randomly got 50000 nethershards from a small chest?

Screensshot's or it didn't fucking happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

I thought I was doing good getting Kil'jaedens Burning Wish out of one of those hidden caches, damn.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    How are these chests working?
    - You have to complete the questline for the key ONCE or every time again?
    - They only appear when the mage tower is up right?
    - are they visible on the minmap?
    You get one free key when first doing the quest. I got a WQ for turning in 100 shards for a key upon stepping out, so WQs are another potential source. Beyond that you have to spend 2k shards (at least I think it was 2k shards) per key.
    The keys are only for the chests inside the cave and have nothing to do with the other chests on the Broken Shore, including the mage tower chests. There are basically infinite chests inside the cave because they respawn very quick and there are a few dozen chests. They won't show on the minimap, but that's not an issue because the cave is so small. If you ever did the key and chest thing with Kukuru on the Timeless Isle, this is basically the same.

50k nethershards confirmed

I just wanted to add that I too got 50k nethershards.

I'm too new to post links so ummm

imgur dot com /a/HtUVk

Deleted
    was sleeping, thats why i didnt provide source, ye theres been a bunch of people getting 50k ... so moronic https://i.redd.it/ha12hqg583ry.png

also a post on reddit from someone who turned the 50k shards into new cache keys
    "I got overall:
    ~12k Gold
    ~15k Order Hall Ressources
    ~22.000.000 AP (AK28)
    -The Pet "Scraps"
    -The Toy
    -8x Fel Meteorite
    -9x Strange Dimensional Shard
    Time i invested: Maybe 10 minutes. Probably less.
    "
    now if your smart enough those 22 mil ap turn into billions when u just sit on the shards and wait for higher AK, nice design^^

Quote Originally Posted by GenKIDama View Post
    was sleeping, thats why i didnt provide source, ye theres been a bunch of people getting 50k ... so moronic https://i.redd.it/ha12hqg583ry.png

also a post on reddit from someone who turned the 50k shards into new cache keys
    "I got overall:
    ~12k Gold
    ~15k Order Hall Ressources
    ~22.000.000 AP (AK28)
    -The Pet "Scraps"
    -The Toy
    -8x Fel Meteorite
    -9x Strange Dimensional Shard
    Time i invested: Maybe 10 minutes. Probably less.
    "
    now if your smart enough those 22 mil ap turn into billions when u just sit on the shards and wait for higher AK, nice design^^
    Since when does already acquired AP tokens increase with AK? They haven't done earlier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    Since when does already acquired AP tokens increase with AK? They haven't done earlier.
    ... you dont turn in your nethershards and you never get the ap tokens, as i said you save up the shards and open the chests on high ak, not sit on the AP tokens till higher AK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by avallach View Post
    I just wanted to add that I too got 50k nethershards.

I'm too new to post links so ummm

imgur dot com /a/HtUVk
    The new guys speaks truth. Here's the link fixed: http://imgur.com/a/HtUVk
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by GenKIDama View Post
    ... you dont turn in your nethershards and you never get the ap tokens, as i said you save up the shards and open the chests on high ak, not sit on the AP tokens till higher AK
    Ah, misread. But do you honestly believe that they are not going to throw out a nerf within the week?

Wow what a dumb RNG component to add, if you can hit a 50k shard proc early on you can pretty much just keep going forever, granting you tons of gold, order resources, and even more important AP. Someone above mentioned 22mil AP in 10 minutes, that's unbelievable. Someone receiving that much AP via RNG is just way too much if you ask me, I wouldn't be surprised if blizz hotfixes the chests somehow to reduce these insane 50k shard procs.... which of course will just reward those who were able to take advantage of it right away.
    Last edited by Girthquakes; 2017-04-12 at 05:57 PM.