Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    the only really challenging one is Legendary... especially if you play the version with only mercy, torb, rein and tracer... but for the one with all heroes it shouldn't be too hard with the right comp and decent people... I found it safest with either Orisa, Rein, Mercy and bastion or Orisa, Bastion, Mercy and either lucio or Zenyatta. Either way I think the best tank is easily Orisa, she is just too powerful if you use her ulti and dmg reduction right, but she is a bit risky if your healer is not paying attention. Also Bastion needs to know his target priorities... if he's focusing the small minions instead of the bastions or bombs it'll be a bad time...
    Unfortunately you can't get the achievements unless you do the normal mode so all heroes doesn't really do much other than for some fun.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished up Default Hard last night after a lot of tries, as Mercy, did normal a couple of times as Tracer. I'm not really any good with Torb as I never play him, and someone always seems to auto lock Rein. A lot seems to hinge on how good your Tracer is though. Will give Expert a try another time as want to get the 8 different all heroes achieve, already did DVa who felt really effective (on Hard) and been trying for Orisa, she seems good for this too but kept getting McCrees and Hanzos and stuff to "help". But yeah, Hard seems set to a nice level for solo queue with no one talking. One try we had a Sombra, seems she can hack basically everything so looks like a lot of fun, as well as being very effective.

I got my 80% achieve too which is neat. Really like the Mercy, Tracer and Bastion skins, so plenty of reason to chase the arcade loot boxes anyway. Still disappointed in WM skin which obviously I got a dupe of in a box. It's like opposite of growing on me, looks worse every time.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2017-04-14 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    I've only tried it once so far, as Mercy. We almost did it but one of our players left halfway through so we were a man down and towards the end our Tracer just ran really far ahead and I couldn't catch up to her without dying. We had almost completed it too!

Seems perfectly doable on normal mode (I say that as someone who is dogshit at OW haha), provided you've got enough players and they don't run do anything silly.

Uprising too hard? No, just challenging.

did it 9 times in a row last night to get the loot boxes for the weekly. had 0 problems and was incredibly boring
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

the only time I've ever had issues with uprising is not only when I play it on PC but when we get that one asshole who picks widow when we need a healer or a mercy that doesn't know how to play mercy. that said out of the 9 wins I got for the weekly rewards, 3-4 of the overall attempts failed.