Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    they havent actaully stated what 7.3 is other then the fact it is Argus.

it may be a beach head into Argus for the next expansion aka legion 2.0

so it may be the end of Legion expansion.

or it may just be 7.3 Attack of Argus or something, and its just a raid not an actual zone, aka Broken Shore 2.0
    During a Dev interview they outright confirmed 7.3 was Argus giving us a teaser image of the Argus we saw in the cinematic for 7.2

We are going to Argus in this expansion, the devs dont want to make an entire expansion around it im afraid.

And honestly I dont blame them, Argus would be a cool way to finish this Legion trilogy with WoD being the first and what ever Argus expansion could have been being the last, but I dont see it happening now. People are tired of demons, Legion and generally everything related to them.

I calling it now. Void Corrupted Odyn is the final boss of Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    It was confirmed that we are going to Argus for patch 7.3 but I am unsure if that would be the final patch.

Perhaps the final major content patch, with a 7.3.5 or 7.4 added as a transition patch or pre-patch for the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Void corrupted Odyn summons corrupted Jaina who becomes a void corrupted dreadlord!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    Legion's final boss is going to be Wrathion who was in disguise the whole expansion. Mark my words.
    Yeah no. If they wasted a character like that they've spent so much time building up and who has been absent this whole expansion people would be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    Legion's final boss is going to be Wrathion who was in disguise the whole expansion. Mark my words.

I actually think that Khadgar has really been Wrathion this entire time. I know I could be way off but I just have this sneaking feeling he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time a Keeper or Titanic construct that would fall to corruption(See Ulduar)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Yeah no. If they wasted a character like that they've spent so much time building up and who has been absent this whole expansion people would be pissed.
    People are pissed no matter what Blizzard do....