Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    It's pretty easy to just not do LFR if you hate it. I dunno why you would quit the game over them adding optional content.
    In DS, lfr was pretty mandatory if u raided hardcore. And he said that he quit then.

Deleted
    It will be 100% LFR style. Do you really think Blizzard want to eclipse the current raid tier?

Probably just another wipefest cause people can't be bothered to research mechanics or they pull trash like retards.

Same as any new content or new LFR. EN/Nighthold LFR was a mess when it came out but people learned it and it got a lot better.

If they did TW-Raids and made the rewards worth it and weekly I would consider resubbing just to play it alongside doing LFR.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    Yeah, here's to hoping they don't LFR it up. Otherwise it'll be garbage.
    More likely than not it would be in line with the regular timewalking dungeons. No reason to assume that it wouldn't.

I think it would be cool for anniversary or short time things not as a regular time walking event. It's either cancer (10th anniversary) or faceroll boring (LFR)

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    If they are anything like anniversary molten core - i will pass, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Apparently 7.2.5 will implement Timewalking Black Temple. We all now the Molten Core LFR was a mess and I'm sure Blizzard will improve on this, but I'm really curious and concerned with how this might work. While I hate Timewalking Dungeons I actually honestly appreciate it. When I realize it's the event I roll my eyes, but as I'm doing them I get all nostalgic and think it's kewl that older content isn't useless at max level, I think that's tragic.

When it comes to raids though....I actually never set foot in Black Temple though I played TBC, never even went back for xmog, I think it would be cool to see it in a raid setting. I also never cleared. Throne of Thunder properly either, only LFR, despite how it's ranked with Ulduar I hated it, because I was doing it in LFR. Though I did some 10 man Heroic ToT in 5.4.

Timewalking Raids seem like they'll just be one big LFR though....and I freaking hate LFR, it's literally why I quit the game in Cata because there was no way around it. I can deal with Timewalking Dungeons because in a 5 man you can carry the group, knock out your five and get your bonus roll coin.

Not sure how I feel. If Timewalking Raids give access to coin I'll feel compelled to do it, otherwise whether i like it or not I could care less.
    here is the thing about timewalkling...

its fun the first time...to see that old content...then...you just do it for the reward and it becomes a chore. I just do the 5 dungeons every time the weekly is up...get about 600 badges each time...and eventually save up for toys/mounts....but that is it.

I have yet to come across people who say, "Timewalking is fun lets do that!".

I am not saying its a bad thing....its basically low fruit for blizzard to create easy content....but it is missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    here is the thing about timewalkling...

its fun the first time...to see that old content...then...you just do it for the reward and it becomes a chore. I just do the 5 dungeons every time the weekly is up...get about 600 badges each time...and eventually save up for toys/mounts....but that is it.

I have yet to come across people who say, "Timewalking is fun lets do that!".

I am not saying its a bad thing....its basically low fruit for blizzard to create easy content....but it is missing something.
    Because it's not fun. The timewalking dungeons are a chore. I do the 5 dungeons for the extra seal; that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Because it's not fun. The timewalking dungeons are a chore. I do the 5 dungeons for the extra seal; that's it.
    I agree it's a chore, but I do appreciate it to an extent. It's nice to go back to old dungeons, I mean this xpac we have more dungeons the never now . When I have all my gear from Nighthold I probably wont bother with it, but for now I need dat seal!

Deleted
    If you raided hardcore, the gear in LFR was useless after the first week. So, no?
    No, most people didnt have the best trinkets after a few weeks and many were still missing a couple of tier pieces and those people had to run lfr.

Deleted
    it will be queueable, and it will be LFR-esque in difficulty. it could hardly be anything else. adjust your expectations.

and as for the tryhards saying they won't do it...who are you trying to impress, exactly? of course you'll do it, stop deluding yourselves.

inb4 warglaives of azzinoth hidden artifact appearence for DH and transmoggable cursed vision for all armour classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    Yeah, here's to hoping they don't LFR it up. Otherwise it'll be garbage.
    It's Blizzard and it's WoW... expect it to be on LFR. They want EVERYONE to experience it, not just a select bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    It will be 100% LFR style. Do you really think Blizzard want to eclipse the current raid tier?
    Ony and Trial of the Crusader say hello
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I wouldn't mind doing but we're not going to spend weeks to clear it. We have to fit it in with the current raid, and I'm not hardcore enough to work on 2 progression raids at a time.

It's pretty easy to just not do LFR if you hate it. I dunno why you would quit the game over them adding optional content.
    because it does have effects on other parts of the game, many arguments can be made that loot pinata lfr does more harm to the game then "every gets to see the content" improves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Ony and Trial of the Crusader say hello
    Errrr Trial of Crusader was the actual raid tier (tier 9)? And Ony was a single raid boss not a whole tier worthy raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Unless they offer gear on par with the current tier they will not be popular. Players will do it once just to try it out then not bother doing it again. Why divert time doing a raid that gives lesser gear than what you are currently raiding? Pointless.
    Not really because it will scale lvl and Ilvl, thus it is content that will never be outdated.

It'll be just as much of a joke as normal timewalking, otherwise it wouldn't be worth the time investment for them. imo all of timewalking is a waste of development resources, because we did that content for years already, making it scale up to us doesn't suddenly make it new content or even particularly interesting.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU