Poll: How hard should TW Raids be?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Yay for the 50 gold for vendoring it!

I think 11 is low, yes. It still felt like agony. That place is long.
    Just LOL. l2 get raid saves for last boss only.

Deleted
    People hear "time walking raids" (their 3 words advertisement, same what they did for pet battle dungeon) and imagine it'll be the new hot shit. Please, calm the fuck down and realise that this shit will most likely take 2-3 hours of our time and award X AP + a bonus roll on top of 850 time walking gear or whatever you get on the Broken Shore.

Just something else you've to do in order to not fall behind in AP gain.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2017-04-13 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Just LOL. l2 get raid saves for last boss only.
    It was years and years ago, plus each run was a lot of gold and also going for the battle pets. I NEED to do that for McLichsauce though.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    A small event for casuals with a pretty sweet gear reward for them like all other timewalking is fine. If you don't like it, don't participate.

Deleted
    cosmetic rewards only, how is that not an option is beyond me...

Quote Originally Posted by Madone View Post
    The problem is who is actually going to want to progress (i.e. wiping 20+ times) through old content? They'll need to make it easy enough that bosses can be 1- or 2-shot, otherwise most people won't run the TW raids.
    A lot of people haven't ever seen it as progression content, only face roll speed runs for moggs. As for who would do it? it all depends on the loot, afterall who wants to run maw 1098280293404823 times?

shouldnt be harder than current timewalking heroics, so ppl can get to experience the place, without a risk of spending more than an hour or so in there.

The rewards are going to shit. They can't have timewalking raids compete with a current raid tier. It's going to be the same as MC was; not worth doing.

Timewalking raids have to be easy enough to complete before the event is over. The rarity of the event means the rewards can't compete with current gear. If the gear isn't as good as current tier, then the difficulty needs to be easier to compensate. I might want to go see the old raids again, but that doesn't mean I want to wipe all night on Illidan for little to no reward.

News on the front page is they will require premise groups, so the chances of at least normal-quality gear are good. Now you only have to worry about the tryhards who will inevitably require aotc kiljaeden to pug.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    News on the front page is they will require premise groups, so the chances of at least normal-quality gear are good. Now you only have to worry about the tryhards who will inevitably require aotc kiljaeden to pug.
    the funny thing about that if memory is right, achievements was added with the 3.0 patch after sunwell was added, and there will still be someone one (seriously) asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Good. Thank god.

Now if you wanna do BT TW you have to socialize, at least more than LFR would require.

Very good step by blizzard. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    the funny thing about that if memory is right, achievements was added with the 3.0 patch after sunwell was added, and there will still be someone one (seriously) asking for it.
    Yes, Achievements arrived in the 3.0 pre-patch.
    But there were always ways to check someones "experience". Back then it was mostly gear, since outside of raiding you basically had no sources of high gear - and of course attunments, which meant you had to have run all sorts of lower raids at least.

I don't think I once pugged a raid in Black Temple (or any BC raid), it was the high time of my progress guild back then and there was no reason to.

Oh I know, just ask for the "Hand of A'dal" title. People that have it should have some BC experience!
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2017-04-13 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    He's talking about the achievement from Tomb of Sargeras, not the actual old achievements.

It all depends on how the raid is tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    He's talking about the achievement from Tomb of Sargeras, not the actual old achievements.

It all depends on how the raid is tuned.
    derp me kinda went over my head on that.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Only 11? Isn't that rather a low count? I mean, I've been there once with my priest for t6 and got a warglaive dropped, but I thought I was lucky.
    I think I remember one of them having a higher drop rate than the other back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Only 11? Isn't that rather a low count? I mean, I've been there once with my priest for t6 and got a warglaive dropped, but I thought I was lucky.
    It is extremely lucky. I had similar "luck" on my warlock main with legendary bow lol (useless, but hey it is legendary xD), it only took 4 kills of Kil'jaden.

On topic: I believe normal raid ilvl gear would not destroy much, but it would make it at least a bit lucrative for alts etc. That is if we will see old bosses mechanics, like ghost during Gorefiend (BT) fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deleted
    PTR 7.2.5 Database has involved an item called "Arsenal: Warglaives of Azzinoth" for Demon Hunters. I think it will drop in BT Timewalking from Illidan..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    It took me 11 damn runs of that place to get the Glaives on my monk way back... I'd rather not go back in there. I suppose I would though, for some transmog on non-leathery toons.
    11 lolz.

Been there approx. 2 times a month for 6 years. Still missing one warglaive...
    If its LFR-like I hope WG won't be on the loot table. We have enough easy leg with Legion. No need to trivialize the old ones..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixLite View Post
    11 lolz.

Been there approx. 2 times a month for 6 years. Still missing one warglaive...
    If its LFR-like I hope WG won't be on the loot table. We have enough easy leg with Legion. No need to trivialize the old ones..
    I don´t think they will drop, but I think the Arsenal appearance will drop for Demon Hunters in Timewalking Black Temple (maybe with <1%?)