Poll: How hard should TW Raids be?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    i love how everyone begs for time walking raids then once they announce it everyone cries its going to be too easy and ruin the memories. like 1 shotting illidan every week on an alt you have as a bank alt didnt...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    I voted for Heroic, but I'd rather have it in between Normal/Heroic. Forgiving enough so people can PuG it(No queue for this, requires a pre-made) but still requires you to actually do the mechanics instead of flat out ignoring them. There's just been too many changes to the game to make it as hard as it was. Even if Blizz rolled back every single nerf made to BT since it was created, our classes atm are so OP compared to lv70's back in the day that it would still be easier.

The thing is, the rewards should be somewhat lucrative if you want people to go out of their way to make a pre-made for it. But if the rewards are worthwhile, then the challenge should be there too. 850 is just WAY too low. Even if you want to make the alt excuse. World Quests are a better source of loot and will be even better when 7.2.5 rolls around. Then again, I think normal TW dungs deserve a bump in difficulty/rewards too. I want to like TW dungs, but at the moment it's pretty useless to go there unless you really want that mount..

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The real problem with this is that they set it up to fail. Those of us who raid are going to maaaaaybe do this once just for nostalgia, and the average player isn't going to see it. Low participation, scrapped feature, etc. So what's the point of adding it for people who've already seen it? We have the memory of BT in it's pure form, just let the casuals have it queuable.

An interesting conversation I had with a guildy last night. It will very likely be personal loot, so would DK/DH/Monk just have more chances to get off-spec gear, or will they add tier-esque equipment for TW for them? Like an offshoot of the new Tomb Tier?

Maybe not, though, since part of the BT Tier was also tied up in Hyjal

I have zero interest in doing TW Raids. When Molten Core came back out, I did a run with my guild. It was fun and went smooth, easy peasy. Went back on Group Finder with an alt and it took almost 6hrs to complete! If anything its going to be like LFR, maybe even easier. Still, I have no idea why people enjoy going back and doing old content. I guess for the ones that have never done that content before it can be fun, but still its not nearly the same as progressing the first time it was out.

If they would make it drop relinquished quality items with the Black Temple transmog, people would run it.