7+ Year Old Account

Companion App timer bugged?

Hey folks!

I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced a very particular bug when using the Companion App: Today I've had three seperate missions where the mission time was greatly increased after sending them off. I have several champions that reduce mission time, either by themselves or via equipment. According to the first timers the app displayed, a 4h mission was reduced to 2h+something, a 6h mission to 5h+something and an 8h mission to 6h+something. All very much within the range of what I expected. But as soon I sent those missions off, the timer suddenly jumped up by several hours, e.g. the 4h (2h+ reduced) up to 6h, or the 8h (reduced to 6h+) up to 11h.

I countered every threat on those missions.

Has anyone else noticed this occurance? Does anyone know why it happened? Did I miss something crucial?

I have had this happen as well. Hopefully they will update the app soon.

Yes, happens quite often. The timer is someteims wrong, but you can tell from the little green number in the lower menu that one or more missions are completed. When you have several running you have to click them all until you find the right one.