Are there any well written guides for Ele/Enhancement

Are there any well written guides for Ele/Enhancement outside of Icy Veins, looks like the mod never decided to take stuff down on this forum from 3 years ago.

For Elemental Shaman the best site for information is easily stormearthandlava.com/

Everything u need to know is on this site.

For Enhancement i don't know of any website. The shaman discord is also full of information regarding all specs. People there are always willing to help out a fellow Shaman player.

Icy Veins and wowhead both have decent guides for enhancement, if you've read those and are still looking for more, I'm not sure what else you could be looking for. Enhancement is pretty basic to be honest, once you know the rotation/priorities its straightforward enough to start cranking 75-95% parses by ilvl assuming your decent with the boss mechanics.

Deleted
    Our shaman used to write the resto/ele guides for IV back in MoP ^-^

I remember looking for a guide on my mess around alt char and finding his name & guild thinking "oh small world" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Girthquakes View Post
    Icy Veins and wowhead both have decent guides for enhancement, if you've read those and are still looking for more, I'm not sure what else you could be looking for. Enhancement is pretty basic to be honest, once you know the rotation/priorities its straightforward enough to start cranking 75-95% parses by ilvl assuming your decent with the boss mechanics.
    I have found the enhancement guides from these two sites to give different information (both written by the same person) on just how the spec should be played. One may give some details that the other does not and they BOTH do not give enough details to play the spec to perfection in many scenarios / gear setups. I recently ran into issues with them and went to the shaman discord to find some clarity where I ended up getting, yet again, different information from that of either guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Bers3rk View Post
    I have found the enhancement guides from these two sites to give different information (both written by the same person) on just how the spec should be played. One may give some details that the other does not and they BOTH do not give enough details to play the spec to perfection in many scenarios / gear setups. I recently ran into issues with them and went to the shaman discord to find some clarity where I ended up getting, yet again, different information from that of either guide.
    Well what topics do you find conflicting or are still trying to optimize? Obviously there isn't going to be a guide that tells you what to do in every single scenario and they are just general guidelines for playing your class to its best.

Maybe instead of asking for more guides to look through (because they will all differ slightly), you can just explain what you are looking to find here? And the forum members and well-educated community will do their best to help ya out!

Deleted
    Icyeins is really nice - helped a lot with my Shaman Enhancement

Quote Originally Posted by Jamandbread View Post
    Yeah went here this place is legittt and one of the authors does videos as well so that's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bers3rk View Post
    Well, you're welcome to speak to the source (that being myself) as to what your issues are. I'm always more than willing to elaborate on what is there, much like I was in third party guides I wrote for the spec for the whole of WoD, but it's very difficult to really improve them when the only feedback is vague "it's not accurate, it's not good" responses.

i found icy very helpful and reliable over the years. the wya things are explained are very well laid out for me to understand.

one thing i would ask you to add to enh on icyveins, since you happen to be here, is that doomwinds is off the global cooldown. i personally have doomwinds macro'd to windsong, to give myself the burst damage, and then the attack speed to get more autos off for that duration. with a shorter cooldown than doomwinds, it allows for a near sustained burst off the one spell. 35% atk speed, with 100% chance to windfury at 200% damage, is just hit harder faster and melt things. much stronger for world quests to pound down elites, but still great in pve/pvp as well (nobody likes me in pvp)