Deleted

Hidden Appearance, only 30 dungeons now!

Hey folks.

Was just going through my alts that have recently aquired their hidden apperances and noticed that while the tooltip still states 100 dungeon runs, the counter, both in the tooltip itself and via the macro, only counts up to 30 for unlock.

Is that a brand new hotfix, a bug or did I miss something?

Edit: Confirmed to be down to 30. Rejoice!
    Last edited by mmoc4ce4b1614a; 2017-04-12 at 07:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple fix would have just let Mythics count.

Chalk that up to Blizzard being retarded.

This back and forth between what can be achieved in LFR, what can't, what can be achieved in mythic dungeon, and what can't, quest/achievement/unlock.

Not only confusing, its exhausting, and its completely arbitrary... person responsible should be summarily fired.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    This back and forth between what can be achieved in LFR, what can't, what can be achieved in mythic dungeon, and what can't, quest/achievement/unlock.
    You are not making any sense regarding what I actually wrote...

Just got it in game when I relogged, thanks for letting us know.

It's a perfectly reasonable change, 100 dungeons took considerably more time than 200 WQs and 1000 kills, this brings it more in line with the other tints. Plus that one of the challenge artifact tints also required dungeons. I'm a lot more interested in getting them on alts now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Just got it in game when I relogged, thanks for letting us know.
    You're most welcome, and thanks for confirming it at the same time as I got it myself. Noticed I had a character at 28/30, so took him out for two runs and got it. Lovely!