DBM /Range question

So I remember a few months back Blizzard no longer allowed something like Unit Position in add ons and what not. After this I remember /range in DBM only gave you a text box if someone was in range of you, instead of the original Radar Icon we've had years prior to the banning of unit positions.

Well I just got back into WoW the otherday and after updating my DBM I couldn't help but notice DBM is back to using the radar window for /range.

So did Blizzard ease off on the whole no longer allowing Unit Positions, or does this not actually fall into that Categor, or did DBM just derp in the recent updates?

Just being carious. I always follow the rules the best i can.

DBM radar (green/red circle) is working now in open world only not dungeons/raid instances.

As Kamareka said, it is only broken inside instances.
    Blizzard had nothing against it being used in open world content.
    It was just instanced encounters it played a role in unacceptably trivialising.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.