Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    See, this is the madness that gives progressives a bad name.
    An editorial?

The conservative madness is in the WH with a finger on the button.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Me and Xarim included, he have repeatedly said he's not right-leaning, you people just can't handle it when someone points out the fucking utter stupidity and regressive bullshit that modern feminism is.
    At some point advocates of identity politics, such as modern mainstream feminism, will have a "Eureka!" moment and realise that privilege is based on wealth, not skin colour or genitals.

Or maybe they won't.

Nope as voting is a privilege that should be open to as many people as possible so that all have a voice in how their governments operate. Robbing any group of the vote is wrong, and against the point of voting for governments. You're meant to select the people best suited for the power your votes will bestow upon them, not cause they're part of a group, race, etc.
    Though it would be interesting finding a decent non white voter base in Northern Ireland, 98.28% white, 1.06% asian, 0.2% Black, 0.33% Mixed British, 0.13% other. (2011 census). So 1.72% of the population would be eligible to vote by not being white, then reduce that as not all are going to be of voting age.. around 19.6% of the population are below voting age.. number is higher but dunno what percentage of 15-19 grouping are 15. So around 1.38% of the population would be eligible to vote, and considering voter turn out was 64.78% a few weeks ago (one of our highest turn outs) would suggest 0.89% of the population would vote at a given election under a no white voter policy. Dunno who they're going to vote for though, as all out parties are filled with white people fighting the same old fight of Northern Irish politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The article.

You described what is known a "Sins of the father", i.e. guilt is passed on through generations, which is from the Old Testament.
    The concept is also abhorred in every civilized society, with zero exceptions. The writer of the article is a supreme idiot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon56 View Post
    Post bait thread then abandon thread.

I've already said that folks, ignore everyone here that has about 1k posts per year. They're for the most part baiting retards, mods included. Special mention to the 10k+ club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Xarim has fewer than 1,000 posts per year, so your asinine advice wouldn't help, even if it weren't asinine.
    By golly you triggered nixx. I'm impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    This is no different than
    Sure....if you don't use reason, logic, critical thinking.....
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Deleted
    The article.

You described what is known a "Sins of the father", i.e. guilt is passed on through generations, which is from the Old Testament.
    The article, ok.

I know Sins of the father is from the old testament. That was not my question, Robert .)

Articles like this make me wish a comet would hit the planet so that these people would have something to actually worry about.

At some point advocates of identity politics, such as modern mainstream feminism, will have a "Eureka!" moment and realise that privilege is based on wealth, not skin colour or genitals.

Or maybe they won't.
    No, they won't. They will keep putting the rich black doctors son in affirmative action school placement and think they did some great deed. Because wealthy blacks have it so bad, they are worse off then the poorest of whites, right?

Sooner or later, the identity politics people run out of minority groups to pit against the majority. Eventually, there isn't anyone left in the majority, because every person alive qualifies for some sort of victim hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Sorry but I don't buy the "i-i'm not a conservative" bullshit but whatever you are what you are... Independents™. Anyways, I really don't care how much you guys like to get angry over stupid articles like this. It's just predictable who the posters always are and it's funny that for people so outraged at certain media outlets they are more than happy to give them free advertising. Do you see me going out and posting Breitbart/Infowars threads? No? Wanna know why? Because I know better than to give a fuck what those retards have to say.
    Uh huh, just like i will never buy that you actually give a shit about progress and actual equality, you're just another holier-than-thou authoritarian SJW.
    And good for you, the rest of us rather fight mentality and regressive bullshit like the HuffPo article, some of us actually see how dangerous it is to everything from science to education, and it have done enough damage already.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Sorry but I don't buy the "i-i'm not a conservative" bullshit but whatever you are what you are... Independents™. Anyways, I really don't care how much you guys like to get angry over stupid articles like this. It's just predictable who the posters always are and it's funny that for people so outraged at certain media outlets they are more than happy to give them free advertising. Do you see me going out and posting Breitbart/Infowars threads? No? Wanna know why? Because I know better than to give a fuck what those retards have to say.
    Except the Russian spy meme.

So the group (along with white women) responsible for building most of the shit we enjoy these days as part of a comfortable lifestyle in the West, should be denied because they were born white and male?

Bitch please. That's the epitome of racism right there. "Feminists" these days sure as hell are pathetic. Go to Saudi Arabia and do some actual good for women that are TRULY oppressed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I've been triggered 32,158 times. Why are you impressed?
    Well that isn't what I said. I've seen you make some pretty good posts.

Or maybe they won't.
    They never will, they will just double down on their denial.
    Look at nixx's post, "YER SOCIAL POLITICS IS JUST LIKE CONSERVATIVES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Quote Originally Posted by Peppered View Post
    What about white female? otherwise males can claim trans technically.
    White females will be allowed to! No personal bias here ofc

As for the dumb article, well....It's not even worth addressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I think this trend only started becoming concerning when it seeped into academia and mainline politics. No one really cares about internet bullshit, but it seems this disease called "progressiveism" is in fact progressing. And if this racist sexist hate group isnt stamped out it could influence the minds of many weak willed people. I agree this article it self isnt anything. Its empty and worthless as a single entity. But that isnt the world we live in anymore. We have schools teaching feminism. These schools need to be taught what these beliefs actually are. We as a society cannot stand for this cancer. It will devour us.
    I just find it hard to care when social science crap like this are useless college degrees that go nowhere. The most they do is push their opinion pieces on random websites/blogs and people just keep being outraged. No politicians advocate for any of the shit people tout as the actual Liberal Agenda™ except for fringe morons that always get voted out or laughed into obscurity.

Much like Trumpers told everyone, "everything is going to be fine".

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Here's the hypocrisy of conservatives....

They'll tout one editorial as a way to blast all liberals and scream about reverse racsim...blah, blah, blah, even though few, if any liberals, actually feel this way.

Meanwhile, they'll actually elect (into the highest office, no less)people who have ideologies just as flagrantly heinous then chafe when you accuse them of having those beliefs, all while pushing voter ID laws that do exactly the opposite of the editorial.
    I really don't know who your post is directed at... Pretty sure Xarim is a liberal. I don't think he's ever had issues with liberals. He's mostly made fun of left extremists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    No, they won't. They will keep putting the rich black doctors son in affirmative action school placement and think they did some great deed. Because wealthy blacks have it so bad, they are worse off then the poorest of whites, right?

Sooner or later, the identity politics people run out of minority groups to pit against the majority. Eventually, there isn't anyone left in the majority, because every person alive qualifies for some sort of victim hood.
    It is like the constant addition of letters to LGBTQ&A, at some they will add in everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, stop with the race and gender threads

Closing