BS vs EF after Black Claws

Is anyone else simming BS higher than EF for patchwerk fights after getting the 3rd golden trait Black Claws? Its not by much but im simming 1k higher BS than EF now.
    Last edited by Kendros; 2017-04-13 at 03:52 PM.

I'm not sure how valuable that is because most fights won't every be like patchwerk unless the fight is a complete roflcopter roll over. If BS takes a lead in light movement then that might be something that could be argued for.

Quote Originally Posted by tsata View Post
    I'm not sure how valuable that is because most fights won't every be like patchwerk unless the fight is a complete roflcopter roll over. If BS takes a lead in light movement then that might be something that could be argued for.
    Yeah makes sense i just think its odd going from 8k more dps with EF to 1k less just cause that clunky trait.

I just got Black Claws and EF is still ahead of BS for me, with Infected Claws. However, I get that Shadow Infusion is neck-and-neck with Infected Claws with Ebon Fever on Single-Target.

Even if they're the same on Single-Target, IC must still win for AoE, right? Since Abom will pop all of the wounds it's putting up on targets even after the DnD burst window.

I believe IC is better for AoE, the only scenario i see shadow infusion being good is on M+'s if you want your abom tranformed in every pack for more consistent aoe throughout the dungeon.
    Last edited by Kendros; 2017-04-14 at 05:24 PM.

Isn't Necrosis ahead of both IC and Shadow Infusion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
    Isn't Necrosis ahead of both IC and Shadow Infusion?
    According to all sims that I did, it is indeed far ahead of both TC and SI