Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Patch 7.2.5 PTR - Build 23910

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-04-13 at 10:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    And Dungeons

Deleted
    The Elemental changes are probably handcrafted by Ion Hazzikostas.

Pictures two and three are just WoD models in a new set dressing, and isn't the fourth one just Ra-den minus the shackles and animus 'cuts' ?

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's premade groups for Black Temple Timewalking. That would allow them to buff the difficulty to at least current normal mode level, which is something I appreciate.

Blessing of the Ashbringer is a nerf, but at least it scales. For those that don't want to do the math, you need 50,000 strength to get back to a 2,000 blessing. It should really be 5%. My current strength is about 34,000, which means blessing will now give me 1,360 strength. Bumping it up to 5% will give me 1,700, with 40,000 total strength needed to reach 2,000.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Wondering if Black Temple Timewalk will drop current ilvl tier pieces.

Windwalker nerfs. Great.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

New cave at the darkmoon faire?

Wonder what it is.

Old map http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20111204164230

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Arsenal: Armaments of the Silver Hand now includes the Silver variant of the 1H mace. This will be added retroactively to characters who have purchased the armament.

OR

They could just give it to us now, like they should to start with, instead of 3+ months from now.

Very engaging gameplay changes for brewmaster. Now instead of palm, palm, BOstrike, palm, palm, palm it's now BOstrike, palm, palm, BOstrike, palm, palm.

Very class fantasy, really feel like a mixed martial artist.

Deleted
    What the f*ck ? Are they really going to f*cked up more with the Rogue Outlaw ? They're going to kill him even more.. Blizzard liar when telling people that they will reduce RNG around him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what role Ra-den will have soon... I really do hope we see more of him, and his glorious voice.

Ring for DH got nerfed again?

it was 20 in the beginning now it's 3 max now?

Why not just remove it from the game nobody is going to use it lololol

Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    Frost
    Thermal Void redesigned: Increases Icy Veins’ duration by 10 seconds. Your Ice Lances against frozen targets extend your Icy Veins by an additional 1 second.

RIP frost mages if this goes through

Wow, they actually changed something for disc priests. A few buffs and minor redesigns are still needed to address major issues among the player base, but at least they did something.

Who's the Titan?

And curious that there's a new band for Darkmoon Faire's isle... competition to ETC? :P

Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    Ring for DH got nerfed again?

it was 20 in the beginning now it's 3 max now?

Why not just remove it from the game nobody is going to use it lololol
    Demon Blades now is 100% chance to proc. So now every auto attack will generate fury no matter what. Should be fine to reduce the ring proc for DB.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Windwalker nerfs. Great.
    I'm guessing that the two will balance out for ST, nerfing us for AE but leaving us with less dependence on FoF. Hoping that there's tuning passes made later for actual buffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualinas View Post
    Pictures two and three are just WoD models in a new set dressing, and isn't the fourth one just Ra-den minus the shackles and animus 'cuts' ?
    Pictures 2 and 3 are likely to be the auction houses for Stormwind and Orgrimmar.
    [/URL]