Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

"When it's brown flush it down, if it's yellow let it mellow"

Firstly WTF are these people that say this
    Secondly if -you- do this GTFO!

Basically I can't stand people that don't flush after pissing in the toilet and just let the stinking piss fester and collect for hours even days! I unfortunately had cousins that did this and it's just disgusting laziness. Do you do this or know somebody that does or perhaps you detest it too

10+ Year Old Account
    People who do this, generally live in waterpoor communities, where I'd understand why.

However, if you don't have problems with your water system, just flush every time you use it.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post

Basically I can't stand people that don't flush after pissing in the toilet and just let the stinking piss fester and collect for hours even days! I unfortunately had cousins that did this and it's just disgusting laziness. Do you do this or know somebody that does or perhaps you detest it too
    I know people who do it. But I refuse to in my home. It smells terrible.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's nasty

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    People who do this, generally live in waterpoor communities, where I'd understand why.

However, if you don't have problems with your water system, just flush every time you use it.
    Pretty much this. People who run water softeners often can't use water while the softener is running so only flushing when it's required is a good way to conserve it.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

In that case, maybe they should piss outside on the ground. Nothing must be left in the toilet. Nothing.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

When you have to manually re-fill your toilet bowl and you only have about 15 gallons of water stored - you tend to be very conservative. Last storm we didn't get an opportunity to fill our tubs up and had a very limited non-drinkable water supply. In those cases, we use the old storm addage "If it's brown - flush it down, if it's yellow let it mellow."

As a native Floridian, I've only ever heard this as storm advice and never as something people should always do. I'm not saying it's not something someone in the world has done...but yeah - it's a storm thing. If the city water supply loses power...you're going to have issues. We've lost power for up to 3 weeks.

Pissing outside isn't always safe. You may not be able to leave your house for various reasons - downed power lines, unsafe winds, flash floods, people being dangerous, etc.
    Last edited by Yoshimiko; 2017-04-14 at 07:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Not only is it disgusting it can also damage your toilet over time. I guess in water depraved areas I can kind of understand why they do it, but you get people who use this mentality everywhere which bugs me to no end.

10+ Year Old Account

My grandmother lived in a community that still uses well water for all their water, and had to have a company drive out a huge truck with water to refill the well.

Embroidered in the bathroom
    "Give it all you've got.
    Wees no, Poos go."
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

The saying came from California during their drought, don't know why anyone else would do it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    My grandmother lived in a community that still uses well water for all their water, and had to have a company drive out a huge truck with water to refill the well.

Embroidered in the bathroom
    "Give it all you've got.
    Wees no, Poos go."
    We have well water at my parents house and have to run it all through the softener before it's useable. However we don't have to refill ours so I assume you mean one of those old fashioned wells before they started drilling for them. Though we did have to move our well at one point in my childhood because for some reason the ground water where the old one was dried up. Putting a new one in no more than 25 feet away fixed the problem.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its also used as a slogan in California for our Governor, Jerry Brown... "If its brown, flush it down!" Also used for his father back in the 60s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The saying came from California during their drought, don't know why anyone else would do it.
    Pretty sure the saying existed before that

I do it at night as people in house are light sleepers,

But I'm usually up first and use the bathroom first so I take care of it as well.

What pisses me off more is people who have shit stains all down the bowl

Seems every boy in our school from 1st class through to 7th grade used this mentality.

Girls weren't comfortable using the school facilities due to how they looked after just 1 (!) boy had visited them and peed all over and not flushed...

Needless to say, I'm bloody allergic to it. We don't have water shortages here, and we're not living outside so I expect no dribble around the seat and no leftovers being allowed to fester until the next person comes along.

I used to not flush my personal toilet in the middle of the night if I'd done number 1 since the system was very loud and would wake my dad up in the neighbouring apartment, but since they replaced the toilet and fixed some plumbing the system is very silent now.

Would rather get a grey water system to reuse water from the sink in the toilet.

In the case of water conversation I can understand that.
    Otherwise, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

15+ Year Old Account
    If water is a resource you need to manage carefully, either because of scarcity or cost, it's a good rule.

I've never heard of anyone doing that, but I don't live in a place where water needs saving.

15+ Year Old Account
    When I read the title I thought I was clicking myself in to a thread about racism. Didn't expect this shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

As a Canadian, i literally never heard of this lol. Hell sometime i flush twice. We are the biggest water waster in the world.