908 Guardian Druid LF raiding guild.

Hey Guys. Thanks for stopping by. As the title suggests, I'm looking for a 3 night semi-hardcore or hardcore raiding guild. I'm willing to transfer and faction change. I have 4/10M(Krosus) experience with progression pulls on Spellblade and Tichondrious. You can PM me or either drop you battle tags and I'll contact you. Thanks for your time.

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 4/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150

<Calm> Tichondrius, Weds/Thurs/Mon 6-9PST ( 9-12EST )
    <Calm> is a dedicated Mythic raiding guild on Tichondrius. Our raiding schedule is W/TH/M from 6PM PST - 9PM PST. We provide raiding consumables, sale runs, and an amusing community. This guild does more than just mash our faces against bosses. Outside of raid, our players make an effort to work together through mythic plus, old content farming, and a few other games. During farm nights, the atmosphere is relaxed and playful, and during progression it gets much more focused and goal-oriented. If you're looking for an organized, capable guild that does more than just raid together, send us your application!

Mythic Recruitment Needs
    Tank * Any Exceptional Tank
    DPS * Any exceptional Dps and a high priority for Ranged and Fury War
    Healer * Any Exceptional Healer (Low priority)

What We Expect From You:
    - Be active. This is a community that lives on people who enjoy playing together
    - Maintain your main's personal progression whether it be through artifact power or ilvl
    - Be exceptional at your class while correctly performing mechanics
    - Be able to take criticism
    - Be willing to give feedback

What You Can Expect:
    - We never add extra days, even on the first week of a raid tier
    - We rarely go over time
    - An active roster of guildies that run plenty of M+ groups
    - A loot council that includes at least one core raider every week
    - A laid back raiding schedule that clears content within a reasonable time frame
    - Optional raids for alts/friends

Loot System:
    We use a loot council system comprised of 5 officers and one rotating raider. When it comes to loot we take various factors into consideration such as:
    - Performance
    -Raid attendance.
    -Previous Loot/Need.
    -Attitude and drive for progression.

Apply Now:
    Feel free to contact our recruitment officers for more information if you have questions you need to ask before applying. Elyfairy#1270 - Art#12719

<GT> Horde 7/7m 2/3m 6/10m located on Bleeding Hollow.

Our raid times are as such:
    Tuesday 10-1:00AM EST
    Wednesday 10-1:00AM EST
    Thursday 10-1:00AM EST
    Invites generally go out at 9:45 PM EST

Dooflop#1873 - Me
    Trudyn#1665
    Helios#1882

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 9/10M and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Progression: 9/10M
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

<Fallen Empire> is a competitive raiding guild on Thunderhorn - US. Our core group of players are exceptional at their roles and have years of mythic raiding experience under their belt. We are a dedicated raiding guild that helps our players get the most out of the game and their goals. We foster a mature, fun and relaxed atmosphere but expect all our raiders to be prepared and excited to work on progression content. We value teamwork, communication, and fun!

Recruiting Healers, DPS (Range preference)
    All excellent players will be considered regardless of class.
    Min 50 traits points.

Current Progression:

10/10 H Nighthold
    8/10 M Nighthold
    7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

Raid Times
    Tuesday 8-11 CST
    Wednesday 8-11 CST
    Monday 8-11 CST

Want to chat with one of our super cool officers? Add one of the following battle tags

Airaoc#1165
    Saintjohn#1636
    Renning#1154

7+ Year Old Account
    [teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
    Our times:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    Optional Wednesday Raid: Currently doing H NH for guild gear.

Current Progress: 8/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M.

Here's our recruitment post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
    http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
    Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
    Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
    Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986

Hey man. We are looking for a tank for our guild <Carried> on Mal'Ganis. We raid Friday-Saturday night currently and are looking to add a night when ToS launches. Might be a good fit for you. Hit me up to chat if you're interested. Btag is XzistencE#1970