Deleted

Cool 7.2 Resto legendaries for Mythic+?

1. What legendaries do all of you resto druids find works best for you in Mythic+ dungeons now that we have had a few weeeks to test 7.2 changes? Please clarify what level Mythic+ dungeon you are doing!

I have been using the Resto belt a lot frequently and have had a lot of success with it over using the bracers.

2. What would be the theoritcal BIS all around Mythic+ legendaries to use? I'm guessing the trinket with either belt or bracers.

Deleted
    prydaz + trinket in M+ trinket because its clearly broken, and prydaz to prevent any cheese 1-2 shots from most mobs/comboes while giving a bucketload of stats

Deleted
    Shoulder are also pretty op in mythics, keep the hots rolling on everyone for 35 secs!

Deleted
    I've been running shoulders/belt. I don't have trinket yet but shoulders is amazing. I think I would run it over anything currently

Deleted
    I'm mostly running trinket and belt. Belt I swap depending on which tank I have, and depending on affixes. On weeks with heavy tank dmg, I often find my bloom to be my #1 healing done. But other weeks, I would swap it for Prydaz or Shoulders.

I have been using the trinket a lot, but tbh. I think it might be an overkill. Usually G'hanir abillity will be sufficient to heal people up, and also got tranq as a kind of "oh shit" button. A third one doesn't really seem necessary to me. However I have been using it just because it gives so much stats.

So I'm basically swapping between Belt, Trinket, Shoulders and Prydaz.

Anyone that has prydaz and titans and doesbt use both is doing it wrong.
    Overall in a cos17 last night, bloom was #2, .1% behind rejuv
    Prydaz was#4 barely behind germ with 46 or 48 million total healing done, in 21~ minutes
    *bear buffed and volcanic = gg

No love for the wrists? I just got the shoulder yesterday and do not have the trinket or belt yet. Edraith was my 2nd legendary so have been using it for a LONG time. I have a hard time imagining healing a m+ without it. Pre-hots on the tank and then being able to just throw a cenarion ward and swiftmend once he takes damage and then being able to ignore him, usually for the rest of the pull, is just huge. Maybe my opinion will change if I ever get the trinket, but I would want shoulders/wrists for m+.

I don't have prydaz either but I could see using it occasionally, especially for grievous.

Deleted
    Prydaz+Belt = best.

Trinket might be decent but I can't see a set of affixes that would make it better than Prydaz or belt.

I don't have the belt, but I can't see how a random rare proc would be useful for M+. Yes you can time the bloom but still there are many factors outside your control.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogler View Post
    No love for the wrists? I just got the shoulder yesterday and do not have the trinket or belt yet. Edraith was my 2nd legendary so have been using it for a LONG time. I have a hard time imagining healing a m+ without it. Pre-hots on the tank and then being able to just throw a cenarion ward and swiftmend once he takes damage and then being able to ignore him, usually for the rest of the pull, is just huge. Maybe my opinion will change if I ever get the trinket, but I would want shoulders/wrists for m+.
    I never understood the love for the wrists. So congratulations, in your example you have wasted your only both strong single heal CDs in succession on the tank, leaving you with bare hands if the tank or any DD is getting a major hit in the next 30s. My problem with the wrists is for them to be effective you have to use all your CDs at once, and additionally they also delay the lifebloom bloom even more.

But btt, the belt is godlike now for m+ (and even for smaller raids without dedicated tank healers). Prydaz allows for own mistakes, or intentional things like standing in a vulcano to get the heal through.
    So imho belt+prydaz seems to be best for m+.

shoulders are really nice if you (like me) run abundance; I use prydaz as my second legendary, but I think the trinket is probably better (prydaz only really saves you from your own mistakes)

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't really see the value of shoulders in m+ considering it takes no time what so ever to refresh Rejuvs on people.

I run neck + belt, but mainly because I only have those + ekowraith chest. Neck + trinket, neck + wrist or neck + trinket is probably your best bet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fallenangel-succ View Post
    I don't have the belt, but I can't see how a random rare proc would be useful for M+. Yes you can time the bloom but still there are many factors outside your control.
    Lifebloom is usually the top heal in most m+15 and above that I run. It's quite RNG though, indeed.
    Hi

The wrists were probably one of the strongest M+ legendaries before 7.2. The issue with them now is that if you want more tank healing, the 7.2 buffed belt in general is just better (more raw throughput, and easier to use), and you don't want to use both the belt and bracers, because they have negative synergy (using the bracers to extend Lifebloom reduces the amount of blooms and throughput from the belt). The belt lets you just keep Lifebloom up and forget about it, while the bracers require that you keep CW and Swiftmend lined up and on the same target, so it's a lot more flexibility.

I tend to use Prydaz and the chest because Blizzard hates me so I haven't gotten any decent legendaries besides Prydaz. Though I do have the belt but the tank I run with never takes any damage so I really just need to heal the dps in the group so the chest does it passively while I can dps my heart out.

Deleted
    So far I am finding myself almost always using Sephuz and the bracers. Bracers are just amazing since you hot up your tank and just ignore him for 15 sec while doing dmg/healing the group. And Sephuz can be procced quite reliably in most dungeons.
    If I run a dungeon where I know Sephuz won't be very good I often just use trinket or belt. If I run very high ones I might swap in the chest combined with bracers for my mastery build.