Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    What do you mean with "such people"?
    whatever people they put their faith behind defending. be it blacks, muslims, whatever. if such a person is the one that does you in, do you start to regret everything you've ever tried to do for them personally? i imagine it would feel like a betrayal.

i personally don't put any stock in any person really, so if i ever get killed i don't really feel any disappointment in my last moments, because i kinda expect it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I mean, it doesn't. The defense attorney's job is to do everything they can to argue that a conviction is unjustified. Don't get pissy at them for doing it. The system depends on them.

I get that they have to play devil's advocate, it's just hilarious to see an attorney put it so hilariously poorly. It's something I would expect to be hearing from the gud boi's mammy rather than from a DA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Why support policies that leads to compromising the safety of the country you live in when you already experienced what the compromise in safety does by having someone in your family murdered by someone who wouldn't even have bern there if not for such policies?

Ideological brainwashing is why. Western countries would be much safer without antiracists and without africans and arabs.
    B-b-because diversity is our strength! They've been forcing it down our throats for so long, how could it not be true!?
    Working on my next ban.

Why support policies that leads to compromising the safety of the country you live in when you already experienced what the compromise in safety does by having someone in your family murdered by someone who wouldn't even have bern there if not for such policies?

Ideological brainwashing is why. Western countries would be much safer without antiracists and without africans and arabs.
    Immigrants are far less likely to commit crimes than the native population. Living among humans puts you at risk. Western countries would be much safer without Europeans.

And are you really arguing that being against racism is bad? That racism is a positive trait?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Why would it be closed? It doesn't violate any rules of the forum.
    Because it detracts from the leftist ideals of certain mods in their alternative facts world they created.

gr8 b8 r8 8/8

infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-04-15 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    She has her own website and facebook and such. If you read her social media it is pretty clear she would be labled a SJW.
    And also totally irrelevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

ok, that's not a cool thing to say. arabs and africans aren't the problem, it's an ideology that's the problem.

racism solves nothing. anti-religion beliefs do.

Deleted
    Immigrants are far less likely to commit crimes than the native population. Living among humans puts you at risk. Western countries would be much safer without Europeans.

And are you really arguing that being against racism is bad? That racism is a positive trait?
    Not seen any proof of that here.

Yeah, protecting your own is indeed a positive trait.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Because it detracts from the leftist ideals of certain mods in their alternative facts world they created.
    Or because, you know, he added irrelevant details (which, I might add, he simply assumed) that serve no purpose but to stir up shit.

But it seems like instead of closing the thread, mods just took the bullshit out of the title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    ok, that's not a cool thing to say. arabs and africans aren't the problem, it's an ideology that's the problem.

racism solves nothing. anti-religion beliefs do.
    Ideology that's the problem? Nope.

Not seen any proof of that here.

Yeah, protecting your own is indeed a positive trait.
    http://thehill.com/latino/324607-rep...-born-citizens

Ideology that's the problem? Nope.
    So you are saying skin color makes people dangerous?

Deleted
    So you are saying skin color makes people dangerous?
    I don't recall saying anything about skin color.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Or because, you know, he added irrelevant details (which, I might add, he simply assumed) that serve no purpose but to stir up shit.

But it seems like instead of closing the thread, mods just took the bullshit out of the title.
    I never saw the original title, but what's in the post isn't irrelevant.

I don't recall saying anything about skin color.
    What did you mean with African and Arab?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, we are not continuing with a thread when its already being used to blame races instead of individuals. Racism isnt acceptable here