Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Note: The question is what you would do if you were in his shoes, not "What would you do if you suddenly found yourself trapped in the pudgy tub of shit that is Donald Trump's body?"

Deleted
    I'd invoke a more Isolationist approach besides trading with Allies. America needs a period away from the global stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneezeburger View Post
    Resign, since I'm completely unqualified and it has become (or should have become) painfully obvious by now that you can't just take some jackass off the street and put him in charge of the most powerful country in the world.
    It's responses like this that show how much of a no-win situation Trump is in (with some people) no matter what action he takes on anything. Whatever he does, people like you will have a problem with it, because reasons.

Not brag about things I do and tweet every day about how unfair life is for me, the president of the united states.

I'd pick out my cabinet based on actual qualifications instead of picking my choices based on who can (figuratively) suck my dick the best.
    If I built my platform on "draining the swamp of Washington Elites", I'd not drain it only to fill it with another, quite possibly more toxic swamp, while still trying to find people qualified for the positions.
    I wouldn't criticize Obama for Golfing too much and then go Golfing every Weekend.
    I wouldn't travel every weekend, and when I do travel, I wouldn't visit my own places of business because I am not a complete asshole.
    I wouldn't go on a Twitter rant everytime the News Media says something bad about me, because I am not a child.
    I'd not waste money on flexing my nation's military might, especially if I ran on the platform of Americans first.
    I'd also find a new style of hair, because my current hair looks like ass.

Oh, and I also wouldn't build a wall on our southern border.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check myself into one of those bad senior homes you'd see on Dateline. The man needs to know what true suffering is.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Prepare for prison.

Quote Originally Posted by ge0 View Post
    It's responses like this that show how much of a no-win situation Trump is in (with some people) no matter what action he takes on anything. Whatever he does, people like you will have a problem with it, because reasons.
    I would resign if I was president because I am not qualified, something I wish our current president would understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ge0 View Post
    By the way, if tomorrow, among other things, Trump fired all his cabinet secretaries who didn't know what he was doing, released his tax returns, allowed a full and fair investigation of his alleged ties to Russia (complete with special prosecutor), didn't try to defund the Legal Services Corporation while he jets off to his private resort every weekend, didn't intervene in Syria, lied less, and stopped tweeting, I'd have much less of a problem with him. Or, as you would say, "because reasons."

But that's not going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I were in Trump's shoes, I would do everything the same way as he did, obviously!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Immediately resign.

That's not a shot at Trump. I'm horrifyingly unqualified to be President.

Push for a "none of the above" option on all ballots that would force a re-election with new candidates, as well as just working towards higher voter participation in general. The amount of people who either can't vote due to reasons such as not getting time off from work to do so or have given up on the system so much that they don't even bother dwarfs the people who actually vote, which is the only reason people like me got into office.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2017-04-16 at 07:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    1.) Tell the alt right "Fuck you".
    2.) Open the borders to mexico
    3.) Tell racists to die
    4.) Make china my friends
    5.) Destroy the NRA
    6.) Limit guns to military, hunters and police
    7.) Replace my government of billionaires by a government of human right activists
    8.) install Health care for everyone, paid by half the employee and half the employer, regulate medicine costs
    9.) Tell the press they do great work, that i value democracy, and believe that we need a strong press
    10.) Open the market for global trade deals
    11.) Buff the NATO and the EU
    12.) Declare war on tyrants
    13.) Raise taxes for the rich, lower taxes for the poor
    14.) Invest in infrastructure
    15.) Reduce military costs
    16.) Fight against bigotry and hatred.
    17.) Tell nationalists their time is over.
    18.) Make science my main agenda.
    19.) Fight religious fanatism
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-04-16 at 07:30 PM.

I would have done tax reform first instead of trying to repeal Obama care.

I would have met with Russia and China very early in the administration to hopefully all get on the same page and head off the whole "'nother cold war" thing.

I wouldn't have shot missles at Syria and I would have just continued to ignore N. Korea (In the meeting with China and Russia above- I would "lean" on China to help with N.K. and Russia to help with Syria).

I wouldn't respond to anyone's attacks through tweets. I would only tweet small, positive messages.

I would get rid of Kelly anne.

I wouldn't have a Press secretary. I would just spend some time each day directly addressing the American people (ala fireside chat style).

Would document everything that the dems/ libs are doing atm to bring it back on them in '18 and '20. (he's probably doing this already, he'd be a fool not to- it's too easy).

I would make the focus of my administration: the economy, fair trade deals, infrastructure, beating ISIS and bringing the troops home (in a responsible fashion).
    Last edited by Alydael; 2017-04-16 at 07:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Maybe you should figure out how our government works first.
    Currently it does not work with bank managers, generals and billionaires.

Not sure if that is really helping poor workers who suffered neo liberalism.

I just would fire all these guys, and hire human right activists as ministers and those who are responsible.

If I was in trumps shoes, I probably would not be able to pass anything that I wanted too because of congress. I would do a lot of left wing things. Raise taxes, spend money on social programs, education, public transportation, single payer health care. Empower the epa again and regulate polluters. Have a lot more nuclear power plants built that use weapons grade plutonium. Then I would say, "We are going to have so much cheap electricity it will make your head spin! We will win so much electricity you will be sick of it!" I would make birth control and abortions free for everyone. Fully fund planned parenthood.
    Last edited by Nihilist74; 2017-04-16 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I think I would make all my decisions thru polls on mmo-c off-topic forum.
    Get a trade in for Melania. She looks great for her age but, he is due for an upgrade.

Start fining CNN/MSNBC for running fake news articles that are proven again and again to be wrong or deliberately edited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Not run for President.
    that's a paradox via contradiction.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Change the shoes. I don't like wearing someone else's shoes.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    My job? I mean, I don't even LIKE golf.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-