Guardian Druid Stat Weights

Hello,

I've looked and I keep seeing different stat weights from people. Some say stamina, some say armor, others mastery and then some versatility. Can someone tell me what the new weighting is for 7.2? I am currently sitting at 893 ilvl and can get up to 896 but am not sure which is better...

For example

Trinkets:
    Talisman of cragshaper 880 (+1095 versatility -- use reduce 50% of dmg for 15 sec up to ~800k)
    Caged Horror 880 (+1095 mastery -- attacks have a chance to do aoe dmg for 257k)
    Fearless Gladiator 865 (+1036 versatility, +466 leech, chance on hit to give 4k agility for 20 sec)
    Ember of nullification 870 (+1326 agi, +897 versatility, taking magic dmg has a chance to silence attacker)

Rings
    Band of Wrym Matron 875 (+1450 stam, +1584 crit, +936 versatility)
    Grasping tentacle Loop 875 (+1450 stam, +1080 haste, +1440 mastery)
    Cruel Gladiator Signet 865 (+1321 stam, +1423 versatility, +945 mastery)

Typically I want to go for the high ilvl but with these I am not sure. So if someone can tell me an accurate pawn string or stat weight program I should use that would be very helpful!

Thanks!

-Defense: ilvl10+(Armor pieces only)>Vers>Mast>>Haste>Crit>Agi
    -BearDPS Priority: Agi>Hast>Crit>=Vers>Mast
    -Catweave Priority: Agi>Crit>=Vers>Hast>Mast

Bears dont have pawn stat weights.

Doesn't matter which of these you use, they're all crap (30 ilvl below your average...)

For trinkets it comes down to whether you want them for defense or offense, like an agility + whatever secondary stat sticks are pretty much useless defensively, but very good for damage, and of course the other way around for something like the cra(p)gshaper talisman.

Non-jewelry you can nearly always go for the highest ilvl one, we have so many armor and stamina modifiers that the secondary stats are literally just...secondary.

2p t19 is great for 1-3 targets damage + defense, 4p only for defense.