Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Patch 7.2.5 Final Boss

Going on the sound bites and Magni's urgency quest about the warning for Azeroth. I'm calling it right now. Nzoth for final boss of Legion. Queen Azshara 2nd last boss.

Deleted
    not really since we are going to argus in 7.3

Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    not really since we are going to argus in 7.3
    Can always have a surprise void pop-up. Nothing's really certain.

15+ Year Old Account
    In the last raid, on Argus?...

Quote Originally Posted by Prawnapple View Post
    Going on the sound bites and Magni's urgency quest about the warning for Azeroth. I'm calling it right now. Nzoth for final boss of Legion. Queen Azshara 2nd last boss.

Yeah, waste Azshara and N'zoth in a legion expansion that is taking us to Argus in 7.3. What a smart idea, great job, wonder how you came up with something so amazing.

No. There's no "final boss" for 7.2.5, it's literally 7.1.5 in terms of content. Azshara and N'zoth are next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has it been officially announced that 7.3 is the final patch of legion? and that the associated raid is the final raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    Has it been officially announced that 7.3 is the final patch of legion? and that the associated raid is the final raid?
    they havent actaully stated what 7.3 is other then the fact it is Argus.

it may be a beach head into Argus for the next expansion aka legion 2.0

so it may be the end of Legion expansion.

or it may just be 7.3 Attack of Argus or something, and its just a raid not an actual zone, aka Broken Shore 2.0
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted

I think it is Yogg Saron and not N'Zoth. The voice sounds a lot like Yoggy's in Ulduar and the quest takes place in Sholazar which is a saronite heavy place.

They've been bringing up n'zoth throughout the expansion, with the priest dagger mentioning him at times, malfurion mentioning his presence in the emerald nightmare, and it fits the pattern of every other release (c'thun vanilla, yogg wrath, y'sharrj MoP, N'zoth for Legion? I don't actually think we'll see him this xpac, though).

This seems a lot more like world building than tipping off the next patch. We've got a lot of powerful threats stirring about this expansion doing things behind the scenes, reminding players they're still around.

Nope. Those two are going to be in the next expansion or perhaps the one after.

I am 99% sure they are not on Argus.

We are probably going to fight one of Sargeras's Avatars or another one of his high ranking generals.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    I think it is Yogg Saron and not N'Zoth. The voice sounds a lot like Yoggy's in Ulduar and the quest takes place in Sholazar which is a saronite heavy place.
    The warnings data mined are definetly Jamieson Price. He was Yogg's original voice actor (as well as several other WoW characters) and one of my personal favorites. So unless they are reusing his voice for multiple old gods I think the voice clips are Yogg.
    Last edited by Igneous42; 2017-04-13 at 03:18 AM.

Deleted
    Legion's final boss is going to be Wrathion who was in disguise the whole expansion. Mark my words.

To be honest, I am tired of regular boss villains, I want a legit OLD GOD ending for Legion or at least for 7.3.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    Legion's final boss is going to be Wrathion who was in disguise the whole expansion. Mark my words.
    That would be amazing turn of events.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    "You thought it was Sargeras but it was me, Wrathion!"
    "Something something something was merely a setback!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    "You thought it was Sargeras but it was me, Wrathion!"
    Plot Twist: Every last boss so far has been Wrathion in disguise.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

7+ Year Old Account
    Legions final boss will be Ragnaros or the Lich King

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    they havent actaully stated what 7.3 is other then the fact it is Argus.

it may be a beach head into Argus for the next expansion aka legion 2.0

so it may be the end of Legion expansion.

or it may just be 7.3 Attack of Argus or something, and its just a raid not an actual zone, aka Broken Shore 2.0
    it's already been confirmed that 7.3 will be the final raid of Legion and that there would be a zone (probably similar to Timeless Isle with no flying) to quest in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    it's already been confirmed that 7.3 will be the final raid of Legion and that there would be a zone (probably similar to Timeless Isle with no flying) to quest in.
    Source on the bolded part?

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    so broken shore 2.0
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.