Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Jewish politican jokes about high white suicide rate

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/14/ma...e-males-video/

"Former Maine senatorial candidate Richard Fochtmann was filmed joking about rising suicide rates among white males at a recent event hosted by the Maine Democratic Party.

The video shows Fochtmann tell the crowd at a “Values and Vision” community meeting about how the Democratic Party needs more “young people” and “more women.”

“Today, you know, I saw a [inaudible] that said a lot of men, white men are committing suicide,” he continued. “I almost thought yeah, great.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/14/ma...#ixzz4eRUAlpTE

People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value
    Men who speak truth drive value.

Richard Fochtmann is left wing af.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Trump got elected. PC is over. Stop getting offended by everything. It was just a joke. Get a sense of humor.
    If this joke was about black men instead there would be riots.

Did you actually watch the video? He's obviously just making a joke. The delivery doesn't translate as well in written form or through your own personal bias.

As a shock piece, sure, it gets a message across. But what would a nomad know about nationalism? False equivalence is precisely why this sort of propaganda catches so much flak in the first place.

Oh no, humor! My only weakness!

Official release says it was selectively edited footage that omits the following calling out of the joke and apology. Also I thought this was acceptable now thay pc was defeated by the big dicked overload

Trump got elected. PC is over. Stop getting offended by everything. It was just a joke. Get a sense of humor.
    But liberals do go crazy when people joke about gender confused freaks committing suicide. People are tired of your hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/14/ma...e-males-video/

"Former Maine senatorial candidate Richard Fochtmann was filmed joking about rising suicide rates among white males at a recent event hosted by the Maine Democratic Party.

The video shows Fochtmann tell the crowd at a “Values and Vision” community meeting about how the Democratic Party needs more “young people” and “more women.”

“Today, you know, I saw a [inaudible] that said a lot of men, white men are committing suicide,” he continued. “I almost thought yeah, great.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/14/ma...#ixzz4eRUAlpTE

Men who speak truth drive value
    Sometimes I think Liberals are suffering from some sort of twisted Stockholm Syndrome. They hate their own country. They hate their own race. They hate their own gender. They hate their own history. It's just so strange to me; I can't even wrap my mind around all this self loathing.

way to fit the stereotype of your people to a tee.

jews are fucking white, i don't understand his mental deficiency.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't live in the real world if you really believe that.
    you'd have to be blind to not see that there's quite a bit of that behavior.

it's just weird, i don't get how someone can be that level of pathetic.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    If this joke was about black men instead there would be riots.
    So you wanna start riots over jokes to make it even or what? Fucking grow up and be the better person.

Criticizing hypocrisy doesn't make me a hypocrite.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't live in the real world if you really believe that.
    Well I hope you kill yourself Nixx. Ha ha it was a joke...herpderp

infracted- flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-04-16 at 08:07 PM.

The best way to defeat PC culture is to become it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    way to fit the stereotype of your people to a tee.

jews are fucking white, i don't understand his mental deficiency.
    A lot of jews would disagree with you, there.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    you'd have to be blind to not see that there's quite a bit of that behavior.

it's just weird, i don't get how someone can be that level of pathetic.
    I mean do you have any room to talk? You constantly talk about wanting humans to kill themselves. You're a pretty staunch misanthrope.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I mean do you have any room to talk? You constantly talk about wanting humans to kill themselves. You're a pretty staunch misanthrope.
    that's not out of some weird self hate of humanity.

that's from realizing that there's no way we'll ever achieve perfection, no way we'll ever end all forms of violence or suffering. i want a mercy killing of our species to spare anyone from being born into this hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    A lot of jews would disagree with you, there.
    well, they would be stupid.

jews are white, most middle easterners are white. hell, a lot of "brown" hispanics are actually white, i've seen some italians try to say they aren't white.

it's stupidity.

Country woke up and see what hypcorites liberals have become. They censor twitter, they censor youtube, heck they censor these boards. Who are the real fascists.

There's a hilariously high suicide rate among Trannies too. What can I say? This Jew knows comedy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Deleted
    Wishing people dead is a joke? Yeah.... totally normal.

#TolantLeft and #LiberalLogic