(H) 909 Retribution Paladin LF Mythic Raiding

909 Retribution Paladin currently looking to do Mythic level content and Mythic + Spam. My old guild (Simple Math on Andorhal) fell apart from too many veteran players leaving and I didn't really feel like sticking around for them to replace 90% of the roster with new blood. I'd like an easy going and active guild that is into not only raiding together but providing a fun environment for Mythic + Dungeons and hanging about during the days.

My recent achievements in raiding include:

Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar - Garrosh (US 58)
    Mythic Blackrock Foundry - Blackhand (US 113)
    Mythic Hellfire Citadel - Archimonde (US 71)
    Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Xavius (US 191)
    Mythic Trial of Valor - Helya (US132)
    Mythic Nighthold - 7/10M progression atm

Warcraftlogs

I'd like to fall somewhere within the bracket of those kills or higher up if possible. From the last 3 years with Simple Math I never missed a raid night bar the death of a family member.

Contact information include Discord @ Eon Drache #9710 and battle.net is EonDrache #1295

Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic 6/10M!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 6/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : mat#11420, muffin#11683 or Kukicha#1872

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 8/10M and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server
    Progression: 8/10M
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 8/10M and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server
    Progression: 8/10M
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

<Song of Storms> is an Alliance guild on Kel'Thuzad (PvP) with excellent players and pitiful attendance. We're currently 1/10M with several players with 3/10M experience. Several of our players have already completed their mage tower challenges including our raid lead Alinbar, also a ret pally main. We're looking to fill our roster with mature, enthusiastic players with reliable attendance, a positive attitude, and a willingness to research the fights since we only raid 2 nights a week, Tues/Thurs 6-9 CST. You can view our logs at warcraftlogs.com goto Kel'Thuzad-->Guilds tab-->Song of Storms. I realize you're looking for a more upscale guild, but I wanted to weigh in because I play a resto shaman and I am addicted to ret pally blessings.

We're willing to pay for a cross server/cross faction transfer to KT to check out if the guild is a good fit and a transfer off if it doesn't work out. Our discord info is USx7M2S if you care to meet peeps and get a feel for the guild. We will also be raiding tonight, probably normal NH for AP, possibly mythic EN, so if you'd like to come with and get a feel for our guild, you're more than welcome.

Mercurial#1845.

Hey Drache, if you are keen to raiding on the weekends, and on a 2-day schedule, my guild <Tell Us A Story> sounds like a great fit for you.
    We are one of the top 2 day guilds in the US atm, we don't have to raid all week to get stuff accomplished. We are also a very tight knit community, we do so many more things besides raiding.

>> check us out http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post45522150 <<