Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dumb shit. I avoid places that do dumb shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Stacking massive amounts of food on top of drinks...

How are these even practice. How are you supposed to eat/drink this stuff

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GPtkNhhm.jpg[/] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/h9tcgDxm.jpg[/]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ap26YEDm.jpg[/] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SZOMqzLm.jpg[/IM]

Spoiler: 

[IMG]https://i.redd.it/9jv9m5l61zry.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]https://i.redd.it/bk6byor6m0sy.jpg[/IG]

I have a spoiler for you Just because it's on pintrist, doesn't mean it's a trend

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks stupid and is probably very messy and wasteful.

I don't like it.

It all started with the KFC Double Down I assure you. We took bacon and cheese and sandwiched it between two pieces of chicken, and look what happens.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Deleted
    Theres some places with weird bloody marys on the menu around here, i can't imagine anyone would ever actually order one, they sound gross. Ive sen some in various places ive been to that have something like onion rings or a skewer of meat/veg in the drink, its usually places that are trying too hard to be different.

Its like the freak shake trend that blew up last year, its just seeing how much shit you fit on top of a glass. You want a milkshake? sure have a doughnut, a brownie 20 marshmallows and half a cookie on top.

Deleted
    The trend was putting olives, then herbs, coffee beans, or fruits, cucumber, flowers, then whatevs in cocktails.
    Then ridicule ensued, which I think is what those pictures show. "Gin-tonic salad" is kind of a meme around here.

But I imagine there's some people who take what amounts to satire and actually sell the stuff. Hipsters are fantastic when it comes to consuming all kinds of bullshit.
    Last edited by mmoc003aca7d8e; 2017-04-17 at 12:37 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Groooooooss.

I don't understand why not having a plate makes something gross or wasteful. Most of those, it's really no different than ordering food and a drink. A lot of them are gonna require a plate, but that's about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rayden54 View Post
    I don't understand why not having a plate makes something gross or wasteful. Most of those, it's really no different than ordering food and a drink. A lot of them are gonna require a plate, but that's about it.
    Id rather my food came separately to my drink, dont want crumbs and stuff in my drink!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen it with deserts, not much else.

This is a fad, not a trend. It's probably not even a fad at this point.

Deleted
    If food like that is trendy then the world changed to something horrible and i was forgotten in that change.

10+ Year Old Account

There is a shake place out here that puts a tiny donut around the straw, even that seems like a bit much.

Stacking massive amounts of food on top of drinks...

How are these even practice. How are you supposed to eat/drink this stuff
    Yeah most of those are probably not real.

But there is this place around here called Sobelman's. This is their actual bloody mary:

I've had it before. It was alright. The burger slider thingy is really good. The actual bloody mary itself was decent, but I've had better.

Anyways, it's not like every place does this. And you can't knock it till you try it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Is this even a trend? I've literally never seen or heard of anything like this before this thread. I can guarantee you though if I ever go out to eat and that's how my food is served, I will be getting right up and leaving without paying, never to return.
    Nobody serves food like that. Just bloody marys.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    Even a fat ass like me have no clue how to eat that.
    It's really not difficult to figure out. You pull pieces off with your hands. It's all finger food.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if its just hipster bars doing it its still a trend, no?
    Only place I know of that has anything like this (Sobelman's) is not at all a hipster bar. It's usually a middle aged and older crowd with some younger people mixed in.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some milkshake places I know that do this and if I go there, I will turn into Wilford Brimley

This is the first time I've seen pictures of this stuff outside of foodie shows, so I'm not even sure you can call this a trend...It's a thing apparently, but based on how often I see this, I wouldn't call it a trend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone here have any pocket bacon? I kinda ate mine on the way here. Just looking at that stuff makes me want to have a heart attack.

10+ Year Old Account

Lets all say it together

diabeetus

10+ Year Old Account
    How are those even standing?1

Resident Cosplay Progressive