Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    For new heroes,

Imperius (for his smug holier than thou attitude, we're almost at full 5 angel capacity now), Maiev, Leah and Fenix with a side talandar skin

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    I see him more as a stationary hero who creates units, affectsthe field, creates buildings and allies with temp buffs, he takes over the core!
    The Overmind, yes.

The second is the second hero I would like to see in the game, some form of a Giant, since pretty much each game has a version of it. Basically serves to be a massive moving wall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    For new heroes,

Imperius (for his smug holier than thou attitude, we're almost at full 5 angel capacity now), Maiev, Leah and Fenix with a side talandar skin
    If you include Angel skins, we actually have them all. Tyrael, Malthael, Auriel, Angelic Diablo (Diabael?), and Angelic Valla (Valliel?)
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Leeroy Jenkins. Don't shoot me.

Kel'Thuzad
    Shadow Hunter type
    Baal

If leeroy jenkins is in the game, he should totally have a wild charge heroic mechanic like D.va's boosters where you cant stop it once you start and can only control the direction. Difference being he can pass through heroes and following behind him is an army of dragonlings who attach themselves to nearby enemies as he passes.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-06-16 at 07:50 PM.