Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    I see him more as a stationary hero who creates units, affectsthe field, creates buildings and allies with temp buffs, he takes over the core!
    The Overmind, yes.

The second is the second hero I would like to see in the game, some form of a Giant, since pretty much each game has a version of it. Basically serves to be a massive moving wall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    For new heroes,

Imperius (for his smug holier than thou attitude, we're almost at full 5 angel capacity now), Maiev, Leah and Fenix with a side talandar skin
    If you include Angel skins, we actually have them all. Tyrael, Malthael, Auriel, Angelic Diablo (Diabael?), and Angelic Valla (Valliel?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leeroy Jenkins. Don't shoot me.

Kel'Thuzad
    Shadow Hunter type
    Baal

If leeroy jenkins is in the game, he should totally have a wild charge heroic mechanic like D.va's boosters where you cant stop it once you start and can only control the direction. Difference being he can pass through heroes and following behind him is an army of dragonlings who attach themselves to nearby enemies as he passes.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-06-16 at 07:50 PM.

bumping this thread up a bit.

Turalyon. Would be great to have him

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    bumping this thread up a bit.

Turalyon. Would be great to have him
    If only for that sexy armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    If only for that sexy armor.
    Yeah, the new model is really cool.
    But I believe Tirion>Turalyon though, because of the.....

Ashbringaaaaah!!!

I am a menace to my own destiny.

I just really, really want a well-developed Troll Shadow Hunter. Vol'jin ?

Also a shapeshifting WoW druid. Like come on I wanna be a big ass bear.

Aegwynn would probably be my #1. Possibly the most badass mortal in Warcraft lore.

Other Warcraft stuff: more of the dragons would be cool. Maiev. First Arcanist Thalyssra. It'll never happen, but Spellblade Aluriel would be fun as hell. Some big-name demon would be pretty rad, too.

Diablo: D2 Assassin would be my first choice, followed by a male D3 DH with a very different kit than Valla has - something inspired by M6 would be fun and different. Any of the other Evils or Archangels.

Overwatch: I don't really care about this franchise, but the characters that seem like they might be fun to play IMO would be Hanzo, Mercy, and Mei.

Starcraft I'm too ignorant about to comment on.

In no particular order : Y'rel , One of the Saurfangs, Imperius, Andariel, Mephisto, Baal, Fenix, Swann and so on and so on. .......

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I just really, really want a well-developed Troll Shadow Hunter. Vol'jin ?

Also a shapeshifting WoW druid. Like come on I wanna be a big ass bear.
    I think that would be really cool with your lvl one talent letting you pick bear warrior, cat melee assassin, and moonkin ranged assassin

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting for Deckard Cain, the Cow King, and Magatha Grimtotem.

Harth Stonebrew is also on my list. HotS needs a HS character.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2017-09-26 at 01:04 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Lei Shen, King of Thunder, Emperor of Pandaria, He-Who-Had-to-be-Literally-Nuked-from-Orbit to be killed.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

I would love to see a draenai - Yrel comes to mind...

7+ Year Old Account
    Lei-Shen or Taoshi. Maybe they could come in a Warcraft themed event but I doubt it.

It really upsets me that Li Li and Chen are the only Pandaren heroes. They do not represent the entire race.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfinna View Post
    Lei-Shen or Taoshi. Maybe they could come in a Warcraft themed event but I doubt it.

It really upsets me that Li Li and Chen are the only Pandaren heroes. They do not represent the entire race.
    Does Zul'jin represent the entire troll race? Does ETC represent the entire Tauren race? Does Chromie(not actually a gnome) represent the entire gnome race? Does...wait, we don't have ANYONE representing the draenei race... I'd say having TWO freakin pandas(a race that hasn't even been playable in WoW until MoP) is pretty fucking good compared to what other, far more important races, get.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Does Zul'jin represent the entire troll race? Does ETC represent the entire Tauren race? Does Chromie(not actually a gnome) represent the entire gnome race? Does...wait, we don't have ANYONE representing the draenei race... I'd say having TWO freakin pandas(a race that hasn't even been playable in WoW until MoP) is pretty fucking good compared to what other, far more important races, get.
    A good point, yes, one that I wanted to bring up, but I didn't want to bloat my post, if you get what I mean.

You're right. Despite me not being a an of any of the races you listed, I do hope they get representation soon. Maraad or Yrel would make pretty good Ret Pallies, eh?

Overwatch: Mei. Straight up in love with her. Been my main since the early beta.
    Warcraft: Broxigar (I know no more orcs...) Alexandros Mograine AKA The Ashbringer. Millhouse Manastorm (Because why not?) Garona Halforcen (Because we don't have enough stealth ) Maiev Shadowsong (Hate her but she'd be great in Hots) Hakkar the Soulflayer. Taran Zhou. The warcraft list goes on...
    Diablo: Imperius & Itherael (I just want the whole set...) Mephisto & Baal (Same idea)
    Starcraft: Fenix. Selendis.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Skull View Post
    Warcraft: Lei Shen, Velen, Garrosh, Deathwing, Kel'thuzad, Hogger (obviously)

Diablo: Druid from Diablo II, Malthael, Aidan

Starcraft: Tosh, Fenix, Mengsk

Overwatch: Sombra, Mercy, Reinhardt, Bastion, Winston

Also, how come nobody mentioned Blackthorne? He's one of my favorite characters across all Blizzard universes and I think he could be an amazing addition to the game if done right - although I think he'd be very similar to Raynor in playstyle.
    Still waiting for Blackthorn, blizz pls.

They like doing crazy weird things so maybe they could do somethin cool with c'thun, any of the pantheon, the strongest beings in the univeeerseee maybe i dunno lore.