Deleted

Which traits to pick?

So after grabing golden, i went master assassin, envenom, mutilate dmg and master alchemist.
    But after those, what to take, poison knives then rupture crit then mutilate crit?or another order?

How about you use simple 30 seconds on google? I found 2 sources that could give you the answer in less than 30 seconds. Try and google: Trait order 7.2 assasination rogue. This came up as a result: Icy veins as the first and Roguedpsguide as second. I will not provide a link, you should learn how life is and maybe do something yourself for once. You might learn how to learn.

If you need further assistance on how to find answers and how to google, feel free to ask. I might be able to google the answer for you.

Hot damn did you get just told

Golden -> MA -> GW -> TB -> Master Alchemist -> SE - Mut crit -> poison knifes.

No reason to flood the forums with easy questions you can find answers to yourself.

env->poison knives->ruptures ones->mut->master alchemist

Deleted
    Im with Fozian here, it can sound dickish but ppl just deserv dick if they cant be arsed google/check loggs armory and instead start a post. Last week we had several post of ppl who just 1 lvl a rogue 2 open mmo chamn 3 make forum post "tell me how to spec"

Stop this lazy ass posts and read the fucking threads.

Would like to se ppl banned for make this kind of threads

Deleted
    yea cause obviously the million thread bout trinket , opener and relic , or leg combination arent spamming the forum since the release of the expension, dont be a dick , the icy veins and other guides are never updated in time , but u are right bout 1 thing i went check it before you answered and saw it was finally up to date, shuld have deleted the thread.

Icy veins had been updated since march 27. Roguedpsguide updated their site with the information march 29. So basicly they came as at the same time as patch 7.2. Atleast go check it before posting..

Quote Originally Posted by Keeekoo View Post
    yea cause obviously the million thread bout trinket , opener and relic , or leg combination arent spamming the forum since the release of the expension, dont be a dick , the icy veins and other guides are never updated in time , but u are right bout 1 thing i went check it before you answered and saw it was finally up to date, shuld have deleted the thread.
    This guy is pretty much rigth, this tread isn't more dumb then the average "dos or NBF" ones...

Deleted
    guide to evaluate what 4/4 trait to go first after the golden one(or what to go next):
    - import your gear profile to simc using the ingame addon
    - goto *Artefact calculator* select your spec and talent your progess + the additional trait to evaluate
    - klick on the chain symbol and copy the string from the Simulationcraft row
    - replace this string in your gear profile (syntax: artifact=<string here>)(or use "copy", note on that below)
    - run a simulation on it/repeat it for every trait you want to compare
    - compare the results.

note: you can sue "copy" to get a nicer output.
    just place:
    copy=<traitname>
    artifact=<artifact string for the trait>
    below your gear profile for every trait.
    simming is probably better, becouse the optimal route depends on your gear.

cheers.
    quote is from ravenhold discord

Yeah, I mean, we need stjern's guide and ravenholdt discord, even icy veins, stickied and start deleting threads asking the most basic of basic stuff that google can tell you. "how do i play my class" is just laziness. "how do i do x fight on mythic as assass/sub/outlaw" is a lot more interesting and i think worthy of a forum post.

who cares if this post take up a spot on your precious forum. Place moves slow as snail, we have replies from a week ago still on page 1.

If people want to ask simple questions let them.

I have no issue with helping people out, but when it's shit like this, "what traits do i pick" or "what talent build", what's the point of trying to help someone out when they aren't even willing to put in the 20 seconds it takes to google or look at top logs and see what the cookie cutter is?

If you want to do work for other people, I'm not stopping ya. But better believe some of us are gonna rip on people for being lazy and asking others to do simple things they can do on their own.