Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Wait... you planned to visit?

- - - Updated - - -

OT:

Another fantastic ally in the war of terror!
    Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, a bunch of emirs, a military dictator in Egypt... America has the best allies these days!
    Impeach the MF.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FeuerFrei View Post
    Not only in Pakistan.Heres something from Reddit user AfghanFace, in a thread called "Do you believe that the ideology of Ibn Taymiyyah and Muhammad ibn Abd-al-Wahhab are directly responsible for the growth of Islamic extremism throughout the world?":

"Absolutely yes I do and I say that as an Afghan Sunni. And this isn't some fringe belief. Starting from Ibn Taymiyya's own time when he was rejected by his contemporaries and jailed and defeated in debates by the likes of the Azhari Grand-shaykh Ibn Ata'Allah al Iskandari and others, all the way through the Ottoman Era when the likes of Grand Mufti Zahid al Kawthari (the last grand mufti of the Ottoman Empire) wrote books against wahhabism to even the Afghan Mujahideen who despised the Arabs salafis coming over and making Afghans repeat the Shahadah (declaration of faith) because they weren't Muslim enough for their bedouin tastes. Salafism and Wahhabism has always been a cancerous sore on the collective Muslim body ever since Ibn Taymiyya. Their ideology is violent and genocidal, even if individual Wahhabis/salafis may choose not to practice violence.

The only people that disputes this are:

1 - Salafis / Wahhabis themselves

2 - Western muslims who grew up attending Ikhwani / Salafi / Saudi funded mosques and think Salafism = Sunni Islam because they don't know anything else. This crossection makes up the majority of western practicing Muslims.

3 - Western Liberals who think that this vile barbarism of Wahhabi Islam is the actual true embodiment of the Islamic religion and hence must be defended because "muh (liberal) values". These are the westerners for example you see on this sub who whenever someone criticizes a rebel video for excessive takbirs (ALLAHUAKBAR's) go around saying no no all Muslims shout takbir like fanatics there's nothing extra ordinary here. These liberals suffer from a white man saviour complex and view Muslims as noble savages that must be saved from islamaphobes and racists in their countries, and by doing so they alienate actual moderate Muslims and empower Islamists. This crossection makes up the majority of Western Syrian-rebel supporters.

4 - Neoconservatives with a hard-on for weaponised political Islam to be used against the enemies of neoliberalism, globalization and NATO."

I thought his fourth group of people was a bit of an exaggeration, untill I remembered the "Al Qaeda is on our side" leaked Hillary cable.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails...3225#efmAGIAHu
    The damage that this blind support to the wahhabi and the house of saud is doing is semi permanent. It'll take decades to fix what we've been doing. And then we wonder why they want us dead

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Pakistan is probably one of the most uncivilized countries in the world. Next to Saudi Arabia and Iran, human rights violations are pretty rampant in Pakistan. I wonder why that is?
    lol

Iran and SA are quite civilized, just void of a lot of morals. There are tons of countries that are more uncivilized than those 2.