Poll: Will you buy the Necromancer Pack?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I will pre order it right away. Every Blizzard game is quality and love to detail. I buy everything Blizzard offers. No regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxington View Post
    I will pre order it right away. Every Blizzard game is quality and love to detail. I buy everything Blizzard offers. No regrets.
    That's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxington View Post
    Yeah, given latest events and given how much a fan of Blizzard i am, i'll just be a little more cautious this time.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Will it have some end game objective? Like a decent PVP system? A return of the A.H. ? Or something else?

Because leveling for paragon lvls just for the sake of lvling and appearing on top places of a season ladder... is not an objective, it's just a silly addiction withouth real purpose. Introducing character classes does not change the fact that the game has no real long term objectives or incentives.

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    Stupid Question, could I also buy the DLC for the Playstation that way? Or is it PC only? I was looking forward to the necro, but don't really want to pay more than 15 bucks for just a class.
    PC only since the token converts to Bnet cash and u can't make it anything else.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by kainpt View Post
    Will it have some end game objective? Like a decent PVP system? A return of the A.H. ? Or something else?

Because leveling for paragon lvls just for the sake of lvling and appearing on top places of a season ladder... is not an objective, it's just a silly addiction withouth real purpose. Introducing character classes does not change the fact that the game has no real long term objectives or incentives.
    Diablo has always been about getting stronger through levels and/or gear. In fact, that's how it is for all the games in this genre. If you want something more substantial then Diablo (and similar games) is not for you.

Deleted

Whats wrong with having fun?

So just so we're straight topping a PVE ladder or having fun grinding gear are silly addictions but topping a PVP ladder or making a pointless number in a database grow relative other people isn't.

Yes, Necromancer was my favourite D2 class.

Depends largely on how it feels in beta and how they approach the idea.

If they overcharge for it, not a chance.
    If it is weak, hell no.
    If it is too op, might say no on principle.

20$ or less for a workable class that is fun to play, even if not guaranteed a meta slot. Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    Depends largely on how it feels in beta and how they approach the idea.

If they overcharge for it, not a chance.
    If it is weak, hell no.
    If it is too op, might say no on principle.

20$ or less for a workable class that is fun to play, even if not guaranteed a meta slot. Sure.
    I'm inclined to say it'll be $20 at the very least. This IS Blizzard we're talking about and considering they charge $25 for a single mount in a game that people already pay a subscription for? It isn't far-fetched to assume they'll be greedy in this situation as well. I'll accept it if only because that same game allows me to use the money I earn there to fund my purchase of the Necromancer class so I'm mostly unaffected by their avarice.

15+ Year Old Account
    People wishing for 15-20e range are delusional. Blizzard is charging 15-20e for a god damn mount or a mini pet in WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I'm not delusional enough to think it will be below 25. Simply stating my max acceptable payment. There is a difference. They charge higher that 20 for a server transfer, and that isn't exactly a big thing. Come to think of it, I would probably go to 30, if only because there is no sub, and despite the fact this game catches a lot of flak, it does entertain me for a 1-2 weeks every 3 months.
    Last edited by Binaris; 2017-04-21 at 07:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    People wishing for 15-20e range are delusional. Blizzard is charging 15-20e for a god damn mount or a mini pet in WoW.
    You sound triggered that Blizzard offers OPTIONAL things in a cash shop.

Key word is OPTIONAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Pets are 10 euros, mounts are 25 euros. From a technical standpoint, the Necromancer is essentially a mount... hell, D3 animations are probably pretty cheap to produce, so a starting price of 20e is not unrealistic.

It will all boil to How many people are expected to buy the DLC vs How many will come back and be content with the free patch. I still think that anyone who doesn't try out the Nec is going to be missing out. Best D2 class by far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

Key word is OPTIONAL.
    Triggered.........? Me?! About cash shop?!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Key word is OPTIONAL.
    This. Necromancer is completely optional content. I'm surprised D3 as a B2P game didn't have optional purchases sooner. Would be a good revenue stream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    This. Necromancer is completely optional content. I'm surprised D3 as a B2P game didn't have optional purchases sooner. Would be a good revenue stream.
    The funny thing is that Blizzard continues to release FREE content patches for a buy once to play game that came out in 2010 in diablo 3. Yet, people still give Blizzard shit for the game having "no replayability" "diablo 3 is shit" "whats there to do in Diablo 3?" and other garbage like that. What other game company continues to release free content updates for its games 7 years after its release? Not many I would suspect.

So now, that Blizzard essentially adds a large "expansion" to its game and decides to monetize it, somehow blizzard is a "fuck" "greedy" "assholes" insert all other inflammatory comments about blizzard because "this should already be a part of the game and be given to us for free".

Its entitlement at its core.

The funny thing is that Blizzard continues to release FREE content patches for a buy once to play game that came out in 2010 in diablo 3. Yet, people still give Blizzard shit for the game having "no replayability" "diablo 3 is shit" "whats there to do in Diablo 3?" and other garbage like that. What other game company continues to release free content updates for its games 7 years after its release? Not many I would suspect.

So now, that Blizzard essentially adds a large "expansion" to its game and decides to monetize it, somehow blizzard is a "fuck" "greedy" "assholes" insert all other inflammatory comments about blizzard because "this should already be a part of the game and be given to us for free".

Its entitlement at its core.
    D3 was 2012 btw mate. But yeah entitlement is real in this thread. B2P games most of the time go down the microtransaction route. It's common.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    D3 was 2012 btw mate. But yeah entitlement is real in this thread. B2P games most of the time go down the microtransaction route. It's common.
    My bad, so 5 years instead of 7