View Poll Results: Will you buy the Necromancer Pack?

Voters
490. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

300 61.22%
  • No

190 38.78%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by zamocny View Post
    Why would anyone play the game without buying it?
    New Class? I only have gear for 2 classes. Unless the new class is overpowered which is unlikely.

2 storage? It is not enough.

Without the pack, we still have access to the new content.

If you play 1000+ hours, sure, go buy it.

Listening to the latest q&a from blizzard it was hard to get excited about this "pack" they were stumbling over themselves to list "features" you get in the pack and apart from the Necromancer it's literally stuff you get free with a new season anyway - pennant, pet, portrait and storage space...so weak

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Listening to the latest q&a from blizzard it was hard to get excited about this "pack" they were stumbling over themselves to list "features" you get in the pack and apart from the Necromancer it's literally stuff you get free with a new season anyway - pennant, pet, portrait and storage space...so weak
    It'll definitely be a hard sell over $20.

The class itself is fun. I'm in the beta, was finally running around at level 70, bought 3 sets (you can buy sets with shards on the PTR), and the builds are interesting. Game changer? No. Fun? Yes. For how long? Up to you.

They did a good job on it. The animations, the art, the talents - it's all VERY well done. Would an expansion with two new classes and a new chapter be better? Of course, but we're not getting that - but the Necro is over all thumbs up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    They did a good job on it. The animations, the art, the talents - it's all VERY well done. Would an expansion with two new classes and a new chapter be better? Of course, but we're not getting that - but the Necro is over all thumbs up for me.
    That's great to hear but then again, I don't think I ever had much doubt going into this. I was a bit worried it would be underwhelming yet the opposite seems to be true (for the most part). I don't need any additional classes (unless they give us a demon-based Necromancer/Witch Doctor-esque class) and as for more areas? Well, it'd still be the same gameplay so it wouldn't change that much for me. Just knowing I'm getting something I've wanted since the announcement of Diablo III is more than I could've asked for at this point. The cherry on top is that I won't have to spend a dime to get it thanks to World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    It'll definitely be a hard sell over $20.

The class itself is fun. I'm in the beta, was finally running around at level 70, bought 3 sets (you can buy sets with shards on the PTR), and the builds are interesting. Game changer? No. Fun? Yes. For how long? Up to you.

Personally, I would prefer $10-15 because if I buy it for myself, my wife will want it too. My nephew who occasioally plays on her account so we can play together when we babysit will probably want it even if she doesn't. Either way, I gotta buy it twice, so would really prefer $10-15, though would probably play $20 each. Any more than that and I'll probably pass until it goes on sale or something.

I wish they would jut add d2 to the launcher with ladder reset, level a Necromancer to level 75+ to unlock d3 Necromancer :P haha, somewhat kidding not really kidding

ontopic - probably not buying until on sale