Deleted

Death Knight Feedback Form

Link to said form : goo.gl/forms/5cckfGWtZg0h0mgu1

Just going to add a bit more info about this.

What even is this?
    This is a Death Knight feedback form. These questions have been gathered from a previous #Acherus form, and have been compiled together (to get a wide variety of questions)

Why a feedback form?
    A feedback form was decided upon (quoting the author) " to compile everyone's feedback into a nice little spreadsheet. From there, we can put the responses into graphs, and even filter out certain things. (E.g. We can filter feedback specifically from US/LFR players)"

Should I fill it out?
    Yes. Even if you only do LFR, are not even 110 or not even a Death Knight, you will be able to help give feedback, but should skip the ones Death Knight related/questions for a spec you don't play. e.g. You will still be able to give your opinion on the legendaries, the AP grind and more.

Deleted
    This looks nice!

What will happen with the results? Will they be send to Blizzard? I know some people from the old irc have friends there. Or is this just for another reason??

10+ Year Old Account
    Throw my coin into this pool. Thank you very much for this great idea.

That was a really cool form. Great way to give constructive feedback! Let's hope this finds the right people

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Punx View Post
    This looks nice!

What will happen with the results? Will they be send to Blizzard? I know some people from the old irc have friends there. Or is this just for another reason??
    The aim is to have the data seen by the developers to help base/justify decisions/arguments. I may already be in contact with someone who can do this (Can't give a definite answer for obvious reasons). But in the meantime, the responses will stay private/with moderators unless I'm told by Blizz that they're happy to use this data, and to have said data public.

It'd be quite the pickle if they tell me they're happy to use it but want it to be private, but I've already made the responses public :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banter View Post
    The aim is to have the data seen by the developers to help base/justify decisions/arguments. I may already be in contact with someone who can do this (Can't give a definite answer for obvious reasons). But in the meantime, the responses will stay private/with moderators unless I'm told by Blizz that they're happy to use this data, and to have said data public.

It'd be quite the pickle if they tell me they're happy to use it but want it to be private, but I've already made the responses public :P
    Wow that is amazing! I understand where you're coming from and of course there are a lot of different opinions on DK's. Things like these will give them an idea on where the community stands. I hope every Death Knight fills in this form.

Deleted
    The form is really cool and complete, I ejoyed doing it.
    Can you keep us updated on the results, and when you will eventually submit it to Blizzard/post it on the official forums?

Great work Banter.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Deleted
    Amazing work.

Deleted
    Results from the feedback form here : goo.gl/JZpHVv

Quote Originally Posted by Melekus View Post
    Results from the feedback form here : goo.gl/JZpHVv
    rofl at the people complaining they had to wait 4-5 legendaries to get their BiS. I went 0/9 on the UH bracers. 0 for fucking 9. Now that I have them tho, legendary system doesn't seem so bad. kappa.

Deleted
    This results are unsuprisingly expected. I mean, they are in line with all of the feedback the three specs provided so far.
    I'm more interested to know if this form was successifully submitted to Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited to know I'm not the only one that wants Death Strike to be off the GCD! Hopefully it's considered by Blizzard for 7.2.5, it fixes a lot of our problems with minimal downsides.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    great idea

Deleted
    So, we got any update about all this? Did this form get submitted to Blizzard?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    Yes, Banter submitted it to Blizzard. Who is to know what will actually come of it, though.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post

All I'm going to say is that Blizzard has it, and it's being examined at by the right people.