Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What alts do you enjoy playing ?

Hi guys,

I would like to hear from the Warlock players what other classes they enjoy playing. I cannot really decide what alt to get up for 7.2.5 so I would like hear some opinion from guys who also enjoy playing warlock ( as I do )

I've only got around to a mage alt at cap so far and currently I have only played Frost and Fire in Legion. I like the proc based stuff though of course locks don't have that so it's more for a change. Also the squishy kiting thing is very different as well to us.

Female Troll Balance/Resto Druid. I didn't stray away too much there with all the DOTs (and HOTs). Healing is strong, dps is nice with mobility being awesome

BM Hunter + WW

The hunter class story and class-hall are amazing, really got into it .. Though be warned its all about Kill Command PvP wise playing the LoS game is not fun tbh but hay at least the pet gets to munch away at DPS which is hilarious to watch .. PvE wise you solo the entire zone with no issues .. Last but not least PETS and pet skins, if you enjoy that you will enjoy hunter.

WW is really fun and probably the most engaging build in WoW today .. Great all round build for all parts of the game.

I've played Feral and Destro pretty much at the same level since vanilla. But I'm finally starting to level a DH and I'm having a blast, pretty different and refreshing class. I wish it wasn't so related to demons so it doesn't remind me of my lock but still pretty fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    I've only got around to a mage alt at cap so far and currently I have only played Frost and Fire in Legion. I like the proc based stuff though of course locks don't have that so it's more for a change. Also the squishy kiting thing is very different as well to us.
    Also playing a Frost Mage alt.

Once I get flying done, my Prot Pally will finally get a look in.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Destruction since Vanilla
    Guardian Druid (since TBC)
    Assassination Rogue (since TBC)

I made the Rogue as my first alt then the Druid. I play the Druid a lot more. I have a Warrior at 101.

I've had one other character as long as my Warlock and that's a Mage but I don't consider him an "alt" since I'm always trying to put an equal amount of time and effort into him. Recently made a Priest as well to complete the trifecta of cloth users but I'm not sure I'll keep that one as I've never been big on classes with a religious/Holy theme to them.

Warlock main, and a druid alt mostly resto and sometimes feral at a competitive level.

Used to play alot of Arms warrior as an alt back in Cataclysm/Wotlk/TBC I dont like the way they currently play. I really miss stance dancing .
    Edit Signature.

Deleted
    The alt I enjoyed most in legion is Priest, shadow obviously. I just enjoy dots, ok?
    Also playing Spriest is a bit eye opener. "2 dots no bullshit, dot refresher "nuke"" type of deal.
    Not to mention old gods are getting more intresting than doomguard.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Not to mention old gods are getting more intresting than doomguard.
    It's funny that you say that because Blizzard added several new demons but do we get access to them? Nope. In fact, at one point Summon Darkglare was going to summon an Inquisitor and then they changed it to a Dreadlord. Now we're stuck with a lousy reskinned Observer. Blizzard has all the tools at their disposal to make us a fun and exciting class but they fail to capitalize on it for reasons I can't fathom.

i have everything at 110 except monk, priest, rogue and DK and i enjoy by far druid the most, all 3 specs. im not a furry.

Moved to Hunter, pets feel like they actually do something.

Also had some fun with Shaman and Monk, but Hunter is my new main now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    It's funny that you say that because Blizzard added several new demons but do we get access to them? Nope. In fact, at one point Summon Darkglare was going to summon an Inquisitor and then they changed it to a Dreadlord. Now we're stuck with a lousy reskinned Observer. Blizzard has all the tools at their disposal to make us a fun and exciting class but they fail to capitalize on it for reasons I can't fathom.
    Its sad that on DEMON expansion only demon hunters get lot of "cool demon-related things" and warlocks are just pretty much same as they always been when it comes to demons.

And somethings kinda bizarre when "Old God tentacle void spec" has more lore and intresting mechanics than Demon class in DEMON EXPANSION.

Feels like BC with "sac pet and be happy shadowbolting" - demon expansion with not that many demon-related things there to brag about (aside from few "lock tank" moments).
    It was more about paladins (draenei, Belf palas etc), same as now I feel.
    Last edited by mmocd6ad878d9b; 2017-04-19 at 10:28 PM.

in legion im playing DK wich is 870ilvl now and gonna level a warrior fury for fun pvp XD
    it feels so strange to not tank 20 adds+ at once

Frost mage and WW monk. Haven't touched the monk in a while because I'm too lazy/low on time to keep up more than one alt. Tried DH as well, but I found it extremely boring personally.

Deleted
    I main demo & destro this expac so I kinda enjoy fast paced gameplay and not sleeper affli dot & drain.

so uh. my main alt is a survival hunter. and keeping up mok'nathal stacks, planning movement ahead for laying down traps, keeping mongoose stacks up and hot & ready to go for the artifact reminds me a lot of demonology. I like it. plus my hunter looks goddamn amazing.

Main: Aff lock (gnome)
    Alt: Resto shammy (panda)

Deleted
    Demon Hunter and Dk

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter, Frost Mage, and Unholy Death Knight since I'm a sucker for pet classes.