Deleted

Thumbs up MM buffs, are they good?

Damage of the following abilities increased by 4%: Marked Shot, Arcane Shot, Multi-Shot, Aimed Shot, Volley, Black Arrow, Bursting Shot, Piercing Shot, Windburst, Murder of Crows, Sidewinders, Barrage.

Will this push MM ahead of BM?? i got 41 traits in MM and 40 in BM, what do you guys think will be the top spec now?

I will take it, better then nothing!

BM with shoulders, will continue to be the top spec, without competition. AoE MM will trump though, but BM is closer to MMs aoe, than MM is to BMs st.

BM is definitely the spec to go still, especially considering the ToS tier sets as they are.

But it changes so often. So hard to say.

TL;DR: Buff is nice, but it doesn't change anything. But definitely a welcome buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    BM with shoulders, will continue to be the top spec, without competition. AoE MM will trump though, but BM is closer to MMs aoe, than MM is to BMs st.

BM is definitely the spec to go still, especially considering the ToS tier sets as they are.

But it changes so often. So hard to say.

TL;DR: Buff is nice, but it doesn't change anything. But definitely a welcome buff.
    Dunno about the set bonuses. Depending on how the MM one works*, that could literally be a 20% increase in aimed shot damage on the 2 set (which does about 60% of MM's damage - so, a +10% increase in damage), and a minor increase on the 4 set. I don't think BM can boast of it being that big.

*It can either work for every other Aimed shot, like the legendary gloves do, or for every subsequent aimed shot where the condition was triggered, like Trick shot. It's either 5-6% or 10-12% damage on the set bonus, depending on which option.

That said, the stronger spec is going to be the one you have the best weapon and legendaries for. If weapon isn't a factor (like in OP's case), refer to legendaries. If there's no good legendaries, just pick whichever you prefer playing and hope for good legendaries.