Poll: Do you like pizza?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    My ideal:
    Red onion, chorizo, banana peppers, pepperoni, mushroom and bacon. Yummmm
    Leave off the shrooms and I'm down.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Generally I go pretty standard with tomato, chesse, ham and bacon when making pizza myself.

If I order out I've tried just about every pizza place in the local area and my absolute favorite is a bolognese pizza with added ham, bacon, chili and garlic. 'Tis absolutely juicy!

Now I feel like pizza... Good thing I have both of the above options right now! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Leave off the shrooms and I'm down.
    Sub in pineapple?

I just bought these pizza crust for $2.09 each. In the next few days I'll make it. Mostly just with the sauce and cheese in the pic. Any special cooking techniques? I don't eat tomato chunks or w/e, or toppings.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pineapple is NOT heresy on pizza!

I usually prefer pepperoni on my pizza, but I can go for other variations. Hate mushroom on pizzas though due to a bad experience.

My enjoyment of pizza has lessened over the years, only really eat it if someone else buys it honestly. I like ones with a lot of everything on it, meat lovers, the works, whatever, long as there are no olives lol

Quote Originally Posted by FobaBett View Post
    I usually prefer pepperoni on my pizza, but I can go for other variations. Hate mushroom on pizzas though due to a bad experience.
    I love pepperoni on pizza if you can find that perfect place for it where it gets crispy but not burnt and not to much greese. It is hard to find this perfect spot sometimes but when it happens it is so magical.

10+ Year Old Account
    any pizza that has a stuffed crust om nomnom

Although , no fish pizza related stuff, I hate fish.

I prefer Hawaiian, BBQ, or farmhouse pizza's
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    I enjoy leaving some Salami, Pepperoni pizza overnight in the fridge, then eating it cold with some hot sauce like Tobassco the next day.

Also I love seafood pizza.

Their is a Indian take out place. They have a Pizza with Shrimp and curry sauce. Delicious.
    Salmon, Crabs, Tuna, Sardines all taste delicious on pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I love pepperoni on pizza if you can find that perfect place for it where it gets crispy but not burnt and not to much greese. It is hard to find this perfect spot sometimes but when it happens it is so magical.
    Exactly! I have a place right near where I live that is able to hit that perfect spot. It is more like a traditional italian pizza place with amazing food rather than a typical junkfood pizza place. They make the best pepperoni pizza I've ever had and on occassion I love their pesto on it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I just bought these pizza crust for $2.09 each. In the next few days I'll make it. Mostly just with the sauce and cheese in the pic. Any special cooking techniques? I don't eat tomato chunks or w/e, or toppings.
    Pinch of garlic salt spread evenly on top of the cheese can help with a dull sauce.

I also don't like tomato chunks, never heard of anyone else that didn't.

Cheese pizza is my weakness, part of the reason why I workout so much is so I can have pizza more often than once a month.

Try buttering the crust too, perhaps add some garlic salt to that as well.

There's a family owned place near me and no part of the pizza is frozen and it's tasty.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    For those crusts I just cook them however the package says. It usually comes out well enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Yeah, let's talk about how flippin expensive it is these days!

Pizza hut has a 50% off deal going right now. Usually their pizza is stomach pain inducing - but if you go light cheese and include some veggies on there, best bang for the buck ever.

My favorite pizza would be pepperoni/ham/bacon + mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, and maybe some onion or spinach.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pepperoni and green peppers, Mushrooms, olive, chives

(else mozza di buffala, black olive, ham, tomato sauce and basil leaves baked in a wooden oven)

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Pinch of garlic salt spread evenly on top of the cheese can help with a dull sauce.
    Oh I made it yesterday lol.

http://imgur.com/a/FlOgb

It was pretty good. I should have burned it more, I like my frozen/homemade pizza a little burnt. The sauce was a little bitter in some places. The cheese didn't taste like pizza cheese. I think the package I had was a bit healthier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Oh I made it yesterday lol.

http://imgur.com/a/FlOgb
    The Nets? Really?

15+ Year Old Account
    I am a tradionalist: Pepperoni and extra cheese

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what I'm in the mood for...but usually the pizza I have has a mix of veggies and meat, every now and then if I'm in the mood for a artery clogger I will order a meat lovers pizza from pizza hut.

But I suppose my most common pizzas choices are probably chicken, pepperoni, and tomato or pepperoni, sausage, and black olives.

15+ Year Old Account

Chicago style FTW
    Last edited by Fooliecoolie; 2017-07-17 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Adding comment