Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Only when you have the legendary boots as far as I know.
    Correct, only with the leggo boots. The datamine'd spell changes from a couple weeks ago was for the boots redesign that went love with 7.2.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

maybe not directly related, but perhaps a way blizz could make SG kinda useful while giving back a bit of MW identity:

make SG a channeled cast that consumes clouds per time for a powerful channeled HoT.
    kinda like our channeled heal (can't remember name, something with mist) we used to actively cast pre-legion

thoughts?

PS: sorry for highjacking your threat for posting that idea, didn't want to start a new threat just for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    link me mythic logs
    I guess only mythic raiding matter. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by salovia View Post
    I guess only mythic raiding matter. Oh well.
    Well the reason is because my subsequent post pertains to mythic raiding. I am trying to help my guild in the best way possible as a MW and a heal lead and would like to set my group for success. We have had issues with tank healing and I was wondering if Mastery helped much with it. That probably is the reason why :-)

I think though the consensus is the healing style of EF with stacking crit/vers will probably stay till ToS tier changes the Playstyle - if at all.
    Last edited by Zedray; 2017-04-21 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedray View Post
    I think though the consensus is the healing style of EF with stacking crit/vers will probably stay till ToS tier changes the Playstyle - if at all.
    Sure it does, we just can't use EF more than once every 12sec then which is a pretty huge deal when spamming EF twice or more in a row was the go-to playstyle since 7.0.

The question is if a) Vivify / EF chantes are everything or b) there are more changes to come. I don't know how much the playstyle might change but we can't play the same way after 7.2.5 (and that's not even bad when there are more changes coming).
    Last edited by Nyel; 2017-04-21 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Sure it does, we just can't use EF more than once every 12sec then which is a pretty huge deal when spamming EF twice or more in a row was the go-to playstyle since 7.0.

The question is if a) Vivify / EF chantes are everything or b) there are more changes to come. I don't know how much the playstyle might change but we can't play the same way after 7.2.5 (and that's not even bad when there are more changes coming).
    I'll be honest.. I didn't like the spam EF and done type playstyle. So I am glad they are bringing in a cooldown. Hate me but it is nice to have more spells to play with and use. The dot ticking 2 more seconds is also welcome. I feel this will also make haste a more valuable stat.

I think we will lean towards Vers/Crit/Haste (possible breakpoints).. This is just speculation btw.