Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Gun control has to be absolute (eg Australia, UK) or reasonable for private ownership for citizen to utilize for self defense. What California is doing is complete wrong IMO.
    This isn't the gun control thread.

Also he did this with a .357 revolver, which I'm pretty sure would meet literally any definition of a home defense firearm.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Gun control has to be absolute (eg Australia, UK) or reasonable for private ownership for citizen to utilize for self defense. What California is doing is complete wrong IMO.
    There is a gun control thread already , why not take it there
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Not an act of terrorism, but it was a hate crime.

The shooter was likely out to kill white men.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...418-story.html

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    This isn't the gun control thread.

Also he did this with a .357 revolver, which I'm pretty sure would meet literally any definition of a home defense firearm.
    Yet you made a comment about gun control. Any firearm can fit the definition of a home defense firearm. Some are better suited for it however.

This was mostly a hate crime against whites. But to say terrorism has no bearing on it, is also overlooking he yelled out a Arabic phrase associated with terrorist attacks at times and ISIS has been calling for lone wolf attacks to happen around the world. I would not be so quick to dismiss it as just a random act, not associated with terrorism.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2017-04-19 at 02:37 AM.

Why did the Associated Press decide not to include "Allahu Akbar" in their headline, and instead went with "God is great"? I wonder why they decided to translate and not just report what was said? But it's the Associated Press, there couldn't have been any agenda or anything. They're very well respected and above all that.