Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 7.2.5 PTR - Build 23958

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-04-18 at 10:29 PM.

Posting for future reference.

Hyyypppppe

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    I'll Hold These For You Until You Get Out (New) Defeat Illidan during Black Temple Timewalking after completing the "Warglaives of Azzinoth" achievement. Demon Hunter Transmog: Warglaives of Azzinoth.
    sweet i realy hope this also makes way for the other legendary's.

Death(s) of Chromie?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Igzorn View Post
    sweet i realy hope this also makes way for the other legendary's.
    Doubt that. They said previously they were looking at a way for Demon Hunters to use them for transmog because they're iconic and there aren't warglaives out there.

I really hope that you don't need the achievement for warglaives on the demon hunter though. I've got it on another character, and if this is limited time (there has been suggestion it's for the anniversary similar to molten core). You may just not have had enough kills to get them (it took me 4 years killing Geddon every week to get the 2nd binding I needed) so RNG can really screw you over.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Weird demo changes. Even with the IF nerf, it seems like an overall small buff, especially for cleave.

Outlaw Rogue Increases damage/healing of Ambush, Between the Eyes, Blunderbuss, Cannonball Barrage, Death from Above, Ghostly Strike, Killing Spree, Killing Spree Off-Hand, Pistol Shot, Run Through, Saber Slash by 20%. Rogue - Outlaw Spec. 30%.
    Thanks for the free damage, Blizz. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

blizz is not prepared for the shitstorm that will happen if the glaives appearance is for DKs only

"7.2 Broken Shore - The Tomb of Sargerus (New)"

Quote Originally Posted by candidlol View Post
    blizz is not prepared for the shitstorm that will happen if the glaives appearance is for DKs only
    The item to unlock them as a transmog is DH only. But it looks like the item ITSELF can also still drop like in regular BT (though probably wont unlock the appearance, same as now).
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

God I hope the transmoggable appearance is restricted to DH only. I hope I hope I hope. Let the tears flow.

I also hope the achievement can be earned account wide by more than one character. It's ridiculously difficult to get both glaives on a single character. If it works if one character has a main hand, and another has the off hand, then I'm in favor.

The Great Gnomeregan Run - ah ha, that's why they updated the map for the instance. Sounds like it could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by candidlol View Post
    blizz is not prepared for the shitstorm that will happen if the glaives appearance is for DHs only
    It happened, let's be ready.

15+ Year Old Account
    I know this is going to affect a really small minority of players but I hope the set bonuses on Warglaives is not removed as current tool tips show.

I still have a 70 twink rogue, don't play it much, but I farmed the snot out of BT and I'm not going to be happy if 215 haste buff for 10 sec is removed. It would also, I assume, affect people doing time walking events?

whoot i went to patch notes and all i got was this crappy tool tip update!!

I'm so glad they're turning auction houses into clubs, when tab-targeting still goes for something neutral, far away, and off to one side, instead of, you know, the thing I'm already in combat with that's right in front of me. And when doing the PvP world quests that I'm only doing because I really want the wolf mount is super difficult because most other players have a higher ilvl than me and kick my ass in about two hits. My guardian druid that just recently hit 110 can't even survive invasion WQs because her ilvl isn't high enough to deal with mobs that are averaged (I assume) for people who are 110 and have been for a while, and have presumably done some mythics and raids because questlines demanded it. I want to tame Fenryr on my hunter, but that's going to be super hard without getting into some normal or even heroic level raids for some better gear. I don't raid if I can help it. I don't enjoy mythics at all. I'm sick of this xpac forcing me to do things I don't enjoy and am not good at, just to advance the story or unlock something crucial.

I'm sick of this xpac in general, but I know I'm in the minority there. About all I'm looking forward to is finally getting flying so I'm not at a huge disadvantage, so I can do WQs more easily, and especially so I can stop feeling like I HAVE to be playing my main and working on rep because otherwise I'm wasting my time in the game.

Seriously blizzard, fuck you. This is it for me. Affliction was good for 2 fucking weeks and due to a god damn bug that you just fixed. Now you're raping MG and Soul Conduit and giving us nothing, and with no cause. meanwhile DKs, DHs, Warriors, Rogues, Mages, Hunters, all fucking awesome. Eat shit and die.

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    I know this is going to affect a really small minority of players but I hope the set bonuses on Warglaives is not removed as current tool tips show.

I still have a 70 twink rogue, don't play it much, but I farmed the snot out of BT and I'm not going to be happy if 215 haste buff for 10 sec is removed. It would also, I assume, affect people doing time walking events?
    I think these versions are only for the TimeWalking Raid, while the original Black Temple versions will remain the same.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm confused. The appearances are unlocked by already owning a pair of the legit glaives and then beating Timewalking Illidan? I own a pair on my warrior but I'm not going to bother farming them on my DH.