Good day all,

My name is Cod and I am a part of the Convert to Raid community on Aerie Peak. I have created a dungeon running community to help people experience dungeons in a positive and helpful environment.

Who we are:

The Cod Squad is a group / dungeon running team that will be running in Legion and beyond. Our team is based off of a couple of principles:

This group is for everyone. From “beginners” to “experts”
Horde and Alliance
We will wipe, we will try again, we will win
Positivity and friendships are required

This group is not just about completing Mythics and Mythic+ dungeons. This group is about enjoying dungeons, group content and other activities with friends. Nothing is as awesome as killing internet dragons with your friends. Nothing feels as empty as joining a random dungeon and having a great run…but then just looting the last boss and dropping group. I want to put back the feels into running dungeons. We also make some promises:

We will never ask you to change your class or spec
We will never link DPS logs in runs
We will never link HPS logs in runs
We will never say “You can’t”
You will never get yelled at
You will never be asked about your iLevel
You will never be told you cannot go based on ranged / melee

I promise you that if I hear of any of this happening…it will be stopped immediate and the member who violated to rule talked with.

Requirements to join:

Right now The Cod Squad is up in running on Aerie Peak server as a part of the Convert to Raid Guild. The best thing about my group is that you DO NOT have to server transfer. Everything can be run though using people’s Real ID’s.
Here are the requirements to join:

Have a max level toon
Be willing to learn
Be patient
Have Discord (Mic recommended)

That’s it. No silly ilevel requirements, no DPS requirements, heal requirements, etc. This group is for everyone! We want to help you with your group content needs! There are also no time requirements. You do not have to sign up for times to do activities. You are not obligated to do X amount of runs in Y time. We run when you need us. Now…that doesn’t mean we run 24/7….but we can usually get someone into runs pretty quickly. As we grow…so do the times we run. But I expect that after spending some time with us…you will want to keep doing things with us.

How to Join:

There are a couple of ways to get yourself into our great group…and it all starts with having a small conversation with me. Here are the many ways to get in touch with me:

Real ID: Captcodfish#1784 (fills up quick so also add me on these...)
Twitter: @Gamingwithcod
Discord: CaptainCodfish#4029

Every member of my team gets a one-on-one with me so I can make sure we are on the same page. I like talking with people and hearing people get excited about what we are doing. I like to keep this personal touch….I think it helps people feel like we are more friendly / more like a home than a group of randoms. At the end of the meeting I welcome you to our family.

Cod Squad Goals:

I have set some personal goals for our team. Some that are really hard and some that are pretty easy. For Legion here are a couple of major goals:

To become your preferred method of finding Mythic and Mythic + dungeons
To help people with any group content (WQ, Profession quest, Artifact, etc )
To help people get attuned for Karazhan
To help people experience Karazhan in a positive environment

Those are some of the major goals we are trying to complete. I also will spend as much time as I can recruiting, reaching out and talking with people who feel like they cannot find groups for dungeon content. I truly believe in leave no player behind. No…we may not be running +5 +6 +7 runs right now….but we will make sure that everyone has a chance to experience end game dungeon content.

So. Raiders, non raiders, beginners, experts, anyone who wants to belong to a family style dungeon running group….we are here and we want to help. #leavenoplayerbehind