Poll: Do you like it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    They're just micro-holidays.

Technically, Orgrimmar has five, but only two of them could fit the dance studio.
    Right
    Just so when it happens people wont rage quit about how they cant AH stuff. I mean they will anyways, but......
    lol
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a glorified Piccolo of Flaming fire.

I dont think it took much ressources to creat "it". Maybe an intern did in his coffee break to impress his boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Several? There is like 2 in each of those cities. 2 is hardly several.
    5 aint 2 nub

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Video made me lose the few IQ points i had
    Does this mean you are now breathing from tubes?

The best way to describe how I feel about content like this...Blizzard is trying to get milk from a stone.

World of Warcraft introduced all these convenience features that killed socialization and the idea of a player community, now they're introducing all these social activities without at all encouraging socialization. There has not been a genuine effort from Blizzard to encourage socialization or interaction in their game since...god, pretty much ever. Who the fuck is this stuff designed for?

No matter how easy this is to design, it's not worth the design time. I'd rather they develop new actual ingame holidays, or more stuff to make the world alive (touch-ups to old zone environments, etc, more ambient activity) than these. People are going to ignore them immediately because World of Warcraft can barely be classified as an MMORPG these days.

It's pathetic. Idiotic. A FAR cry from what players actually wanted. But this is Blizzard. They put their time in to crap like this these days instead of things people have wanted for ages. Go figure.

7+ Year Old Account

eleccy is right, several is specifically more then 2

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    It's pathetic. Idiotic. A FAR cry from what players actually wanted. But this is Blizzard. They put their time in to crap like this these days instead of things people have wanted for ages. Go figure.
    and what did players want? to make custom dances? there would be no way that would work, they would look stupid and horrible and dont forget all the dances people wi make to jerk off and have sex...

if you want one that allows you to choose 1 of several dances, well if that ever comes to be, it will be an actual dance studio, this isnt the dance studio this is something for people to have random fun with
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

It was originally called the Dance Studio in the files. The Dance Studio advertised back in Wrath of the Lich King allowed you to change your dance to one of the other races. That's what people wanted. Not this crap. That is why the name was changed rather quickly away from Dance Studio. Just seems like a slap in the face that they'd even use that name considering.. But, like I said. Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    But didn't we all want a dance studio back in WotLK? I could swear people were on these very forums losing their shit at blizzard for cutting content in WoTLK from their never released Dance Studio and Path of Titans, now we get the dance studio and people are whining...

Typical. WoW community you seriously are the worst.

I seriously don't even know why people are mad at this other than the slight immersion breaking, but then again Cata did that when they introduced roads into Azshara.
    1. The riot about the dance studio was mostly tongue-in-cheek. Players bring up the dance studio as a joke, not in earnest protest usually. Even Blizzard was in on it, and it was likely their reasoning for implementing this.

2. This is not the dance studio that some people actually wanted. The dance studio advertised before was going to have the ability to change the way your character /danced, which is why some people were always interested in it.

The WoW community is shit but this really isn't a good example of that. This "dance studio" serves no purpose within the game whatsoever and doesn't really benefit anyone. And since it's kind of immersion-breaking (neon lighting in a medieval city and a primitive desolate hut? what???) it very likely won't even really be that useful for RPers.

Welp, time to go to Moonguard....

I actually do still want the dance studio as originally conceived. Stringing together the different available animations in the game to create custom dances.

I really thought the model update would finally make this possible since, well, they shared a lot of the same necessary groundwork (with the animations and stuff).

Oh well.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Pretty stupid and pointless. From the looks of it, it's just a dancefloor where you can /dance and afk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Its horrofically boring.

Forget about the dance studio stuff and expand on transmog more.
    I want azeroths next top model with an azerothian heidi klum.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal

Doesn't effect me in the slightest. Pretty cool addition tbh. If you don't agree its because you weren't around for Wrath promo and launch.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    What players want varies if this forum is to go by anything.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Orgrimmar has more than 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    1. The riot about the dance studio was mostly tongue-in-cheek. Players bring up the dance studio as a joke, not in earnest protest usually. Even Blizzard was in on it, and it was likely their reasoning for implementing this.

2. This is not the dance studio that some people actually wanted. The dance studio advertised before was going to have the ability to change the way your character /danced, which is why some people were always interested in it.

The WoW community is shit but this really isn't a good example of that. This "dance studio" serves no purpose within the game whatsoever and doesn't really benefit anyone. And since it's kind of immersion-breaking (neon lighting in a medieval city and a primitive desolate hut? what???) it very likely won't even really be that useful for RPers.
    hmm you have a point

Maybe would be better if they introduced brothels. Kind of seems more suitable to the setting
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Guys, Firemages and Eleshams seriously needs your attention!
    Nah, lets make another shiny shit instead.
    GJ!..

In the same categorie of selfie cam, useless.
    Well micro holydays, from what I have seen, are useless.
    But every game need a bit of entertaining I guess.