(Starcraft 2) Is the Nova Mission Pack worth to buy?

Title says it all; also how long the missions are? Commando-like 10-15 min missions, or it has bigger ones take hours to complete?

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    Title says it all; also how long the missions are? Commando-like 10-15 min missions, or it has bigger ones take hours to complete?
    I enjoyed it for the story. The first mission or two are commando like ones but after that you command units like in regular SC. I'm not very good so most took me around 30-60 minutes for most missions.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    If you enjoy the SC2 campaign, you'll likely enjoy Nova. I had a good time with it playing very casually.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have played every campaign several times and the mission pack is another notch above the already great mission design of the 3 games. pretty much all of the objectives are better than anything before.

so no complaints there.

story is a nice epilogue thingy. it has a nice sense of urgency but not the universe doom of the original game.

i have no regrets at all. but i am a campaign player who never touched the multiplayer part of the game.