Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No you dont deserve nice things
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Not really bothered, never liked the model anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeredsoul View Post
    It would be nice, but the reason dh are getting glaives is because theyve only a handful of tmog options for them.
    They can mog every one handed sword in game.. that is a lot .

You'll get it when ICC gets the Timewalking treatment. Give it time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    They can mog every one handed sword in game.. that is a lot .
    LOL. A DH without glaives shouldn't be playing DH. Not a single one of the swords count.

Personally, I think it'd be more than fair if other classes could get the other legendaries as transmog via a similar manner if Demon Hunters are getting their precious glaives from BT.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    LOL. A DH without glaives shouldn't be playing DH. Not a single one of the swords count.
    That's like.. your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I don't even find there to be that much of an appeal to older looking weapons.
    Well the warglaives are getting Legion HD Remix treatment. It isn't the same model I don't think.

Shadowmourne would presumably get the same HD treatment. Only problem is that Frost dks exist so... uh... Halp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheCherriesLover View Post
    Not really bothered
    +1
    Unholy and Blood artifacts got better design than shadowmourne, assuming shadowmourne only for that 2 speccs.

Deleted
    I'm using Shadow's Edge on my Blood DK and it is a sexy mog. Going all the way and getting Shadowmourne would be neat, but I personally prefer the more subtle Shadow's Edge - Shadowmourne is too flashy.

But yeah, it would be neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyhn View Post
    Hello,

Of course getting the Frostmourne will be far superior, but the item is not in the game
    Honestly, this option of DH's being able to log warglaives opens the floodgates for legendary mogging.. I don't see any reason why similar option cant apply to frostmourne - So lets say anyone who has shadowmourne achieve goes and kills LK in TW raid should be able to get frostmourne xmog for their DKs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Korgarath View Post
    If people paid attention during the Frost DK artifact campaign, they'd realise we already have Frostmourne - just in 2 halves. Think how Ice was broken down and reforged into two new Valerian steel longswords in GoT. Therefore, Frostmourne no longer exists.
    Are you actually trying to justify a fun aspect of the game that is noncanon with quest lore? You do realize transmogging doesn't exist in lore right, you can't tie it with what happens in quests.

Quote Originally Posted by gtgcul8r View Post
    Actually, if it's class restricted I don't mind. It don't belive it would be as common to use them as one might think. I would like to be encouraged to complete those old quests. They're adventures on their own, and being rewarded a class restricted transmog item would be a nice reason to do them.

DK: Shadowmourne
    Warr: Thunderfury
    Mage: That firelands staff
    Priest: Ulduar mace
    Hunter: Sunwell bow
    DH: Warglaives
    Rogue: Deathwing daggers

Might not be entirely fair to all classes and specs, but what the hell, why does it always have to be?
    Forget the first legendary??

OT, i get think DH's are fine being the only ones to get one, if it stays that way. They have so few cosmetic options being the newest class and weapon transmogs are like one hand sword/axe

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Forget the first legendary??

OT, i get think DH's are fine being the only ones to get one, if it stays that way. They have so few cosmetic options being the newest class and weapon transmogs are like one hand sword/axe
    Sulfuras already got a reskin in Firelands :P

1h sword/axe is actually a pretty broad set. Certainly moreso than maces and daggers.

I'd love to get Shadowmourne, but warriors shouldn't get TFury - it's a 1h and only Prot use 1h's these days.

I think Frostmourne actually looks a lot like a toothpick and thus is perfect for a 1h transmog for frost. Imo... maybe biased since I play Tauren and frost and my weapons are as big as most blood elfs. I realize it was never actually a legendary in game, but it would make more sense to give Unholy or Blood Shadowmourne thematically. Never gonna happen but w/e. As long as the transmog keeps the original particle effects than I think it's a good idea.
    Last edited by Sazabius; 2017-05-01 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sazabius View Post
    it would make more sense to give Unholy or Blood Shadowmourne thematically. Never gonna happen but w/e. As long as the transmog keeps the original particle effects than I think it's a good idea.
    Well since they removed 2h Frost, if Shadowmourne was able to be transmogged, only Unholy/Blood could actually use it. Considering it has a blue and frost vibe to it however, I'd agree it fits Frost thematically more than Unholy or Blood.

OT: I would love Shadowmourne to be transmogable, I am not a fan of randomly giving one class the option and no others.

It is a fairly ugly weapon, but i think yes, the option should be there just as with DHs.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    And hunters get the legendary bow, and rogues the daggers, and all legendary becomes tmogable. No, I don't like the idea of the warglaives becoming transmogable, and I don't want it to go any further.

Uhhhhhh. They ready gave rogues a legendary thunderfury.

That said dks get frostmourn as actual blades not an axe

The ones getting smourn mog anyhow would be blood dks. Haw haw haw

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaeron View Post
    Sulfuras already got a reskin in Firelands :P

1h sword/axe is actually a pretty broad set. Certainly moreso than maces and daggers.

I'd love to get Shadowmourne, but warriors shouldn't get TFury - it's a 1h and only Prot use 1h's these days.
    Thunderfury is already a hidden skin

Quote Originally Posted by gtgcul8r View Post
    Priest: Ulduar mace
    Definitely should be holy paladin.

Honestly Blizz shouldn't limit transmogable legendaries to just DH having glaives, I am all for this (add in Rogue daggers too meanwhile for cataclysm raid TW? :P)

Deleted
    They should just remove the stupid rule, let people mog legendaries (class applicable) and be done with it; if you want a particular skin put the work in and farm it - RNG is RNG, no different to the way gear works now anyway.

Mogging legendary cloaks hasn't exactly broken the game, has it? I'm not entirely sure why they remain with that stance,

Quote Originally Posted by Wyhn View Post
    Hello,

Maybe this news about the DH getting their warglaives open us a door to transmog the legendary items, such as our Shadowmourne, Thunderfury or the Sulfuras 2h-mace.

Probably all of this needs to come with a new timewalking-raid event like the "Black Temple" one. If the recycling content (raid-ish-ly speaking) works, we will see more of this things coming into the rest of the classes as well.

What do you think?
    See I main a DH and I don't like this coming in, not because I don't want them as a x mog (trust me I really, really do) but because it shouldn't be restricted to DHs, every class listed should be able to wield them.

The same goes for every other legendary ingame, if your class is on the list you should be able to x mog it, (vanilla wise, anyone who can equip it).

And yes I do think something like time walking raids should be a prelude to unlocking them.

I just don't think its fair to finally unlock legendary x mog, then restrict it to the newest class ingame based on a lore relation and DH's being the spot light of legion so to speak, a gimmick if you will