Deleted

Arms buff and PVP

Hey guys,

Anyone have an idea when the buff is taking effect? Also will this buff make Arms warr more awesome than fury in pvp, thoughts please!

Deleted
    arms pve buffs will result in a pvp nerf, since arms is quite strong in 3v3 right now.

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    arms pve buffs will result in a pvp nerf, since arms is quite strong in 3v3 right now.
    Not 100% on how you came to that conclusion, as from I've been hearing it just makes us better outside of CS as well as making us less Mastery dependent, a stat that we aren't overly heavy on in PvP to begin with.

Are they changing our utility? Again, from what I've seen it's not purely our damage that makes us strong in 3s right now.
    Last edited by KrotosTheTank; 2017-04-19 at 04:57 PM.

Nerf to mastery ,dountless and FR wont effect arms pvp too much becous we got already low mastery and we dont realy use thous talents in pvp, but buff to all damage by 10% and buffs to other abilites will definitly make Arms to much more damage in PvP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrotosTheTank View Post
    Not 100% on how you came to that conclusion.
    Colossus Smash cooldown reduced to 20 seconds, and damage increased by 10%.
    Slam damage increased by 35%
    Mortal Strike damage increased by 20%
    Execute damage increased by 25%
    + all of these buffed by an additional 10%

Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    Colossus Smash cooldown reduced to 20 seconds, and damage increased by 10%.
    Slam damage increased by 35%
    Mortal Strike damage increased by 20%
    Execute damage increased by 25%
    + all of these buffed by an additional 10%
    I think he meant Arms will end up nerfed on the PvP side some how. Arms is very strong atm, so these buffs will likely push them over the top. A flat template Strength nerf should do it, but we are also going to get more utility/flexibility with Anger Management affect Bladestorm, and the Rend buff for rot comps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrotosTheTank View Post
    Not 100% on how you came to that conclusion.
    Guesssing he just looked at the facts: http://www.arenamate.net/?region=&re...r=3v3&faction=

Arms is the most represented DPS spec in 2200+ 3s. So yeah. If they buff anything in PvE they'll have to compensate and nerf it in PvP or else they'll be even more ridiculous. And yeah, I think utility should be one of the things that get nerfed. Dueling and Disarm in particular.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Guesssing he just looked at the facts: http://www.arenamate.net/?region=&re...r=3v3&faction=

Arms is the most represented DPS spec in 2200+ 3s. So yeah. If they buff anything in PvE they'll have to compensate and nerf it in PvP or else they'll be even more ridiculous. And yeah, I think utility should be one of the things that get nerfed. Dueling and Disarm in particular.
    Na, it's what Matthias said. I misread it as the PvE would mean a PvP nerf, instead of resulting in a PvP nerf, in which case, i can definitely see that.
    Last edited by KrotosTheTank; 2017-04-19 at 07:17 PM.