Deleted

Thumbs down Seriously thinking about killing myself

Not out of desperation (as in "oh my god I can't take it anymore") but in a rational way as in there is nothing more for me in this "life".

I'm 40, I live alone, I'm unemployed and can't work anywhere since I will suffer anxiety and panic attacks just at the simple thought of doing anything at all.

My family despises me, I have no friends (they all left since they can't be bothered by someone like me) and even video games which have been my passion since I was 10 are no longer fun for me (I get bothered after a couple of minutes playing my favorite games).

And before you say it... I've been in therapy and medicated for more than 20 years now and nothing changed, at least not for the better.

And that's it, as you can see I'm thinking rationally and not whining, this is what my "life" is and as you can see, there is nothing in it for me.
    Last edited by mmocc182f786f2; 2017-04-19 at 02:28 PM. Reason: grammar

Do you really think that MMO-c or any internet forum is a good place to say stuff like this?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go see a professional.

I know how you feel. I have bipolar disorder and often want to die when I get down to the depression end of things. I get the feelings of hoplessness. I don't get along well with people either like you do so I keep mostly to myself. It seems like suicide is the answer but it's not.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivion666 View Post
    And before you say it... I've been in therapy and medicated for more than 20 years now and nothing changed, at least not for the better.
    Find other therapists then.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you truly feel this way, please review and call one of the numbers on this page: http://www.suicide.org/international...-hotlines.html or https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/