Hey there, everyone! Thanks for taking the time and viewing our Guild Post.
<Elevator Boss> is a 20-man, 3 nights per week Alliance Raiding guild on the Sargeras-US PVP server, and have a fun and mature atmosphere that allows you to make friends. Elevator Boss has been around since the WoTLK and we're seeking for players that want to progress in a timely manner, have a sense of humor, and want to stick around for the long haul.
We do not force our raiders to treat WoW as a full-time job. We raid a comfortable 3 nights a week with a voluntary off-night raid on Saturday, and cover all raiding expenses, leaving plenty of time for our members to pursue outside interests. When it comes raid time, we work hard and make good use of our time.
We are always recruiting skilled and dedicated players. You will have a fair opportunity to show us what you have. Our trial period generally lasts 2 weeks, depending on performance. During this period, we evaluate trial raiders based on their attitude, attendance, skill level, situational awareness, and cohesiveness with the guild as a whole.
We are currently searching for 895+ iLvl & 42+ Traits:
Druid (Balance): Medium
Priest (Shadow): High
Shaman (Elemental): High
Druid (Guardian): Medium
Monk (Brewmaster): Medium
Paladin (Protection): Medium
Priest (Holy): Low
Seeking Healing and Tank Hybrids:
What we mean about Hybrids is that you have a strong DPS parse, but have a capable off-spec that can step in to Heal or Tank if need be. Since we know we cannot control IRL issues, but we still want to keep on continuing to raid for the night for those just-in-case scenarios.
Primarily seeking Range DPS, but if you believe yourself to be an exceptional player, we want to hear from you regardless of any recruiting priority that is listed above.
We are also seeking social members to do Mythic+'s
We raid three nights a week. We expect a minimum of 80% raid attendance, but life happens sometimes and we will of course take that into consideration. If you know for sure that you're going to miss a night we expect you to make a quick post in our Guild Discord letting us know.
Requirements and What we expect from our Raiders
1. Personal responsibility keep up to date with their class, weapon traits.
2. Extensive raiding experience, raid awareness, and accept constructive criticism.
3. Keep a positive mindset even after a long night of wiping.
4. No derogatory language or action towards any Guild Member or Officer. A.K.A: Be respectful to others.
5. We expect you to be a member of our guild, not just someone who shows up for raids 9 hours a week and disappears till new raid week. We don't expect you to spend all of your time on WoW. That's not what we are about. However, we would prefer you make an effort to get to know your fellow guildies. The closer we are with each other, the better team we will be.
6. Most important: Always strive to improve.
As a progression guild we expect our members to come prepared with flasks, food, and has done research for the fight. We do on-request provide flasks, potions, food, runes, enchants, and free guild repairs.
How to Apply
1. Go to: http://eb-us.enjin.com/recruitment
2. You'll need an Enjin account to complete the Application
3. Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. Any application without raid logs will be immediately discarded.
4. All applications are private. Nobody from your old/current guild will be able to see it.
For any questions or concerns feel free to add me on B.Net: Nikacino#1784