Brawl: Gravity Lapse

New Brawl up guys go and check it out ...

I don't know what to say about this one, yet to wrap my head around it. So, EoS has x4 points and a flag, every XXsec we get thrown up in the air and on the way down can get to any of the x4 points on the map at super speed.

How are you enjoying it?

Edit: x3 wins gets you artifact power and a Gladiator quality piece of equipment (quest: Something Different -auto given when you enter the Brawl)
    Last edited by Cempa; 2017-04-19 at 06:32 PM.

Wondering if they are going to do something about the fact that if you have a roof above your head during the gravity lapse, you stay on the ground. You can completely ignore the brawl that way. I don't mind going splat if I happen to be inside.

x3 wins
    It's actually 3 brawls completed, win or loss.

I thought it was fun. I noticed there were some players that had 1hp but TONS of dmg (I was lucky to be one of those players). I went in as FDK and I am glad I did. I needed the ranged aoe ability to kill people. Ranged classes should have a blast if they get the buff as they can 1 shot everyone.

Will be playing more tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    New Brawl up guys go and check it out ...

I don't know what to say about this one, yet to wrap my head around it. So, EoS has x4 points and a flag, every XXsec we get thrown up in the air and on the way down can get to any of the x4 points on the map at super speed.

How are you enjoying it?

Edit: x3 wins gets you artifact power and a Gladiator quality piece of equipment (quest: Something Different -auto given when you enter the Brawl)
    I only got to play it once and I dug it. It gives you tremendous opportunities to ninja enemy bases, especially if your team is coordinated. A group of 4 or so friends is all it takes to easily win assuming the other team is 100% pug.

Also I love it it removes holding flag to cap since when you get knocked up, you drop the flag.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    I think it's kinda ... Boring? Shrug, seems kinda lazy to just do a normal Eots but you can jump freely to a base every 45 sec?

It's a fun idea, but the problem is once again is people. If you can't get 10 derplings to stop wanking about in the middle of warsong gulch for over 10 years, there's very little hope of getting them to do anything productive if they get to fly around every 30 seconds. It was alright though!

It wasn't bad kinda wanted to try it with a few friends, all fly to a single point and just keep doing that. Woulda been pretty fun. However all in all it was a pretty cool brawl, seemed a bit lackluster I prefer my brawls to be crazy not just normal BGs with flying lol. I gripped a guy midair and caused him to fall into the abyss so that was cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    It's a fun idea, but the problem is once again is people. If you can't get 10 derplings to stop wanking about in the middle of warsong gulch for over 10 years, there's very little hope of getting them to do anything productive if they get to fly around every 30 seconds. It was alright though!
    Dear god yes... the people in random BG's are always the problem.
    Sometimes I actually prefer to play with bots in my team instead of those random people. Especially in the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    The team that dominates the gamefield in the middle is in 90% the winning team, its just psychological if you win the first zerg in warsong and kill off half their team in like 20 seconds or something you have effectivley broken their will, either 1-2 will leave rapidly the game or they will just run again and again into the meat grinder.

From there on its just a matter of if somebody on your team goes for the flag run or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    The team that dominates the gamefield in the middle is in 90% the winning team, its just psychological if you win the first zerg in warsong and kill off half their team in like 20 seconds or something you have effectivley broken their will, either 1-2 will leave rapidly the game or they will just run again and again into the meat grinder.

From there on its just a matter of if somebody on your team goes for the flag run or not...
    No joke that's how I got Ironman on a paladin alt I played in cata, I just ran around the zerg with the flag. 3 times. No one else even considered going anywhere else but the middle, and the frontline never moved. It was kindof sad to see. Doesn't work so well these days because there's always THAT ASSHOLE ROGUE WHO'S SOLE GOAL IN LIFE IS TO RUIN YOUR FLAG-CAPPING DREAMS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearilla View Post
    I noticed there were some players that had 1hp but TONS of dmg (I was lucky to be one of those players).
    Was this a bug? I played the brawl last night and did not notice anyone with 1hp and crazy dmg. Did anyone else experience this 1hp and dmg buff the first day of the brawl?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearilla View Post
    Was this a bug? I played the brawl last night and did not notice anyone with 1hp and crazy dmg. Did anyone else experience this 1hp and dmg buff the first day of the brawl?
    yeah there was a thread about it, blizzard tried to hotfix something and messed up pvp templates it seems, its fixed now though.

was a fun few hours though, in bg with people have either 1health or 15million health :\

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    yeah there was a thread about it, blizzard tried to hotfix something and messed up pvp templates it seems, its fixed now though.

was a fun few hours though, in bg with people have either 1health or 15million health :\
    Was also active in arena and ruined the ladder though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    Was also active in arena and ruined the ladder though.
    did blizzard not do rollbacks for rated? :\

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Fun idea, random people still make the experience bad, though.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    did blizzard not do rollbacks for rated? :\
    Nope. I know people who never done arena, got the bug and got to 1750 before they disabled rated PvP temporarily.