7.2.5 ww monk tier 20 concern

Dear Blizzard,
    İ have very big concern about Monk next tier dps downgrade such like RnG based set bonuses provides nothing but primary stat increase.
    Although its totally understanding sort out a class who powerful on aoe and cleave, but lack of Single target damage output.
    im talking about 7.2.5 Tier set and Fists of fury nerf i dont get any jigsaw pieces or futher data collection about that nerf reflect our Tier bonuses so its over %20.
    Please a bit pay attention for your forbidden class

Tier 19

2p Rsk 3sec reduces
    4p 2000 Mastery

Tier 19 is very very solid when you compared to Tier20. Because our Most of our abilites based on Attack power even over 950-960 ilvl weapon with ToS Raid not gonna change our abilites as much as rest of world of warcraft classes. And Logic behind Tier 19 is as İlvl increase our dps is didnt increase much but 3 sec Rsk reduction and 2k mastery is balancing our way. Tier 20 set bonuses didnt based on our weapon ilvl + %20 fof nerf + bad stat weight , creating big massive blackhole hoarding our efforts and no feedback at all. Solid idea is put multiplied Versa + on our abilities. or some Rsk armor penetration old style Set bonuses on tier 20.
    <>
    Tier 20
    2p Rsk increase next FoF %25 crit chance
    4p Fof increase next RSK %50 Crit chance
    İmo set bonus activate every 23 sec its so fun based when we compared by another classes set bonuses. no comment.

With my regards Blizzard .

10+ Year Old Account
    post on the official forums
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Done it on every platform its calling :=)

15+ Year Old Account
    A few things.

a) The set bonuses are "dry coded" (meaning I'm making up spell effects to estimate how they work) in the nightly build of SimC
    b) This was done shortly before PTR opened up so this does not have any of the changes coming in 7.2.5 (which include the FoF change)

c) This is what it looks like with the current PTR build. Most of this is due to the FoF change.

d) This is way too early in the PTR cycle and tuning hasn't even started yet.
    e) Things CAN change and they can go with a different set bonus.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2017-04-20 at 04:24 AM.

Blizzard did mention in a Q&A that they will nerf t19 tier if too many people are using it over t20. I expect that to happen way before any tuning is done to t20 sadly.

I planned on using at least t19 2pc with t20 4pc because that 3 seconds off RSK feels so smooth compared to what it was without it.

Deleted
    No surprise here, 4pc is terrible. With this every for gets buffed, and maybe 1/3 to 1/4 of rsk casts.