Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Mage Tower Up, Patch 7.2 Hotfixes - April 19, Tank Artifact Challenge Nerfs

Anduin Broken Shore Cinematic, Patch 7.2.5 Class Changes

PTR/Beta Patch 45113 - New Necromancer Item Passives

An Ancient Recipe is This Week's Brawl!

US: Mage Tower Up - Artifact Challenge Tips
    If you were able to complete a challenge, feel free to leave some tips for other users!

• End of the Risen Threat - Mistweaver Monk, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Holy Priest, Holy Paladin
    • The God-Queen's Fury - Arcane Mage, Ret Paladin, Demonolgy Warlock, Enhancement Shaman, Assassination Rogue
    • Thwarting the Twins - Frost Mage, Balance Druid, Affliction Warlock, Shadow Priest, Marksmanship Hunter
    • An Impossible Foe - Outlaw Rogue, Unholy Death Knight, Elemental Shaman, Fury Warrior, Feral Druid, Fire Mage
    • Closing the Eye - Frost Death Knight, Havoc Demon Hunter, Survival Hunter, Subtlety Rogue, Arms Warrior
    • Feltotem's Fall - Destruction Warlock, Windwalker Monk, Beast Mastery Hunter, Discipline Priest
    • The Highlord's Return - Blood Death Knight, Vengeance Demon Hunter, Brewmaster Monk, Protection Paladin, Protection Warrior, Guardian Druid

Patch 7.2 Hotfixes - April 19
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Artifact Challenge
    • The difficulty of the Tank Artifact Challenge at the Mage Tower has been adjusted:
      • Highlord Kruul’s health reduced by 10%.
      • Inquisitor Variss health reduced by 10%.
      • Kor’vas Bloodthorn’s health increased by 100%.
      • Nether Horror health reduced by 20%.
      • Tormenting Eye health reduced by 20%.
      • Smoldering Infernals are now summoned less frequently.

Broken Shore
    • When you first activate a portal of any given type with a beacon, it will now last 10 seconds longer.
    • The chance to loot Portal-Stones that can be used to call down powerful Lieutenants has been doubled.
    • The Warden Initiate has received additional training, and can now fly alongside you. She has also learned to use her abilities more frequently and in a smaller area of effect.
    • Players can now vendor excess Sentinax beacons that they don't wish to hold on to.
    • The Ashtongue Felsmith has become aware of his burning region, and is no longer standing in his forge at Deliverance Point.

Classes

Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Fixed a bug that occasionally kept Gon from spawning as expected.

Items
    • Fixed a bug that prevented Rethu’s Incessant Courage from counting certain hostile creatures as valid targets.

World
    • The flight path between Algen Point (Broken Shore) and Hafr Fjall (Stormheim) has been adjusted to follow a better route.
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-04-20 at 12:43 AM.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

[*]The Ashtongue Felsmith has become aware of his burning region, and is no longer standing in his forge at Deliverance Point.
    oh lord sometimes these notes just crack me the hell up....

0.006% of Blood Death Knights
    Now you're making me want to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthor View Post
    I wonder how they got that number? Looking at achievements like they do for other data?

I wonder when they'll fix Maximilian and his lack of mount.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    I wonder how they got that number? Looking at achievements like they do for other data?
    Number of Blood DKs with the appearance equipped vs number of total Blood DK characters.

Deleted
    Well i recon these numbers will go up a tad now they have brought the tank challenge down a notch to better match the difficulty of the other challenges.
    Last edited by mmocb2358cdeee; 2017-04-20 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Number of Blood DKs with the appearance equipped vs number of total Blood DK characters.
    Are there statistics available for other classes/specs? I'd be curious to see which classes had the easiest time with each of their challenges, or specifically if a challenge has far more completions for one spec than it has for another.

15+ Year Old Account
    We want Haunt to be viable, but we're not changing it at all.

-The Ashtongue Felsmith has become aware of his burning region, and is no longer standing in his forge at Deliverance Point.

I'm happy for that poor guy.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    We want Haunt to be viable, but we're not changing it at all.
    You seem to have missed the part where they brought down Malefic grasp damage and buffed base damage so that Haunt IS viable in comparison.

Not all talents need to be changed to make all talents viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    You seem to have missed the part where they brought down Malefic grasp damage and buffed base damage so that Haunt IS viable in comparison.

Not all talents need to be changed to make all talents viable.

People still aren't going to take haunt

10+ Year Old Account
    0.006% of Blood Death Knights? Is this just a random number thrown out or is there somewhere that shows all the stats for all the different classes and specs? I would love to see the breakdown for the numbers of players and % of players from each spec and class that has completed their challenges

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodydemize View Post
    0.006% of Blood Death Knights? Is this just a random number thrown out or is there somewhere that shows all the stats for all the different classes and specs? I would love to see the breakdown for the numbers of players and % of players from each spec and class that has completed their challenges
    Would love to see this too!

Deleted
    Alright, I sympathize with Warlocks, I really do, but can you hear that sound coming from above? That's the entire Skyhold descending on Blizzard HQ with trillions of wasted artifact power and two very big swords to grind.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    73.856% of all statistic data are made up
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

Please Blizz watch the llatest video from Yipzarena!
    There`s a really good feedback how affliction nerfs should happen and i totally agree with the guy. Don't nerf us with 30% blank...just take a look and maybe follow the feedback from PTR.

In Nighthold we had a lot of bossfights with adds so we could keep wrath of consumption up 100% in ToS wont be that case , also each add that die granted us a soul , same ... no more in ToS
    So why not nerf Wrath of consumption to less stacks or less damage bonus + lets say 10% MG nerf ?

Or at least make Haunt with a 5-10 sec cd , in current state i would rather prefer go destro than play with Haunt.

Deleted
    I was wondering how long i will enjoy playing my warlock as it is, well after this post the answer is clear! not for to long...

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthor View Post
    its not worth it... thats the problem

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Deleted
    Like Yipzarena said in his last clip, why would i play warlock? i was used the entire expansion as a summon bot and HS bot. now that I am finally seen as a viable dps class you nerf us.
    If Blizzard would care about warlocks they would check a statistic how much the warlock population went down since WoD release. shame on you Blizzard! shame on you!