Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MashTactics View Post
    Now, I've heard a number of different ranges for this. The kuni guide says 23 yards, and I think I saw 15 yards quoted elsewhere. That's a pretty big discrepancy.
    There was a hotfix which altered the flight time of some of our spells. Some sources might still show the older higher number. Its very close to the boss I would guess anything higher than 15 yards you should be fine. If are worried about it go to a target dummy and try it out.

Now, I've heard a number of different ranges for this. The kuni guide says 23 yards, and I think I saw 15 yards quoted elsewhere. That's a pretty big discrepancy.
    I think its minimum 10 yards from the hitbox aka 15 yards is fine, Just dont be at melee range.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrair View Post
    Synergy between spells from what I understand is when i cast FOrb, i always throw in Blizzard after since its instant cast with the new trait, i always use 2 Blizzards with 1 FOrb cast as it helps reduce cooldown on FOrb. Frostbolt crits reduce cooldown on IV.
    No no no ... Don't cast Blizzard just because Freezing Rain buff is up. Make sure it's worth casting first (i.e. 2+ targets).

It's 15yds + away to have your FrostBolt shatter from the BrainFreeze proc. That's how it works after blizzard's changes to flurry travel time. It should always be FrostBolt > Flurry(BrainFreeze Proc) > IL. If you're at least 15yds away and have a decent enough level of crit chances are the Frostbolt and the IL will shatter. Frostbolt critting gives you a chain reaction stack AND reduces the CD of IV by 2secs if you don't have any IV relics but have 4/4 in the Frozen Veins talent. That's at it's base 4/4. Any Frozen Veins relics you have will increase that by .5 for each one. Meaning if you get 3 Frozen veins relics your trait would be 7/7 and would have 3.5secs off the CD of IV every time your Frostbolt crits.

TL;DR: ALWAYS FrostBolt > Flurry(BrainFreeze Proc) > IL